Large Nasdaq MarketSite Times Square Board - 5 minutes/hour - Crypto & NFT Accepted

Interested in featuring your company, your products, your services or yourself on of the most iconic buildings in Times Square? You’re at the right place.

You’ll get roughly 3,274,511 impressions per week or roughly 13,098,044 impressions per month.

Approval will take around 2-3 days. The design can be made by you or my designers. Design is included in the price.

You’ll be able to watch your billboard online on webcams for proof and I’ll also record videos from you directly on the spot.

You’ll be on for 5 minutes each hour in total, for the entire duration of your purchase. Each cycle takes 3 minutes, and you’ll be on for 15 seconds every 3 minutes.

Cost: $40,000 per week or $110,000 a month.

Additional note to the picture above: the billboard on the right bottom with Ariva on it is also one of my clients. I own the rights to that board until 2026. Those one costs 8,000 a week or 30,000 a month excluding Swapd fees.

1 Like

Going to the Nasdaq in an hour again!

Taking orders.

Fire I sell billboards my self but didn’t have this one had one client request this location I will save this thread.

Taking orders!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.