Last Post Got 2M+ Views in 36 hours | 108K DIY Page | Makes $300/month

Country of followers (majority): Brazil 11%, USA 9%
Amount of followers: 108K
Topic/Niche: DIY
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): I manually followed people to get the first 1000 followers and from then 100% organic.

Description:

• Crazy engagement. The last 9 posts have over 200K likes.
  • Makes around $300 every month from Pay Per Install and shoutouts.
  • Over 30 posts with 1M+ reach
  • Grows 3K+ followers/week
  • 100% safe . I manually grew this account so you don´t need to be worried about the OG owner pulling back this account. This is the reason why I only sell accounts grown from scratch by me, it is the only way that I can give a 100% safety guarantee to my clients :slight_smile:
  • 8.5M impressions in the last 7 days.
    *5.7M reach in the last 7 days.
  • OG email included.
  • 74% women, 26% men

This page has a huge potential to monetize. You can make money promoting Pay Per Install offers, creating a Dropshipping/E-Commerce store, creating a Youtube channel, doing Affiliate Marketing, selling shoutouts, etc

:gift: Gifts when you buy this account:

• My list of hashtags which includes the 10 best sets of hashtags for DIY pages.
  • 30 Viral Posts in the Saved section of Instagram so that you have enough posts for the first weeks.
  • A list with all the pages where I get viral content from.

I deliver and respond quickly :slight_smile:

!

Handle please

Username

How do you avoid copyright issues if you take content from other pages.

@ and price?

pretty good organic growth also, the page is growing at 500-1k every day for anyone interested. Good luck with sales man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Handle and price please

@ and price ?

Dm handle and offer. Thanks

By giving credit in the 1st line of the description, there are dozens of pages that repost content like mine so it is very easy to find good content :slight_smile:

1 Like

Handle and offer price.

Handle and price pls

handle?

Please handle and price

Sent :slight_smile:

@ price

Done :upside_down_face:

PM handle and price please

Sent!

So copyright problem? Because i see you posting content of some big social media publishers.