LEAD GENERATION to 10x your business/profession ! Few Spots!

I’m a well know media buyer and lead generation expert. Been in the industry since 2012. I’m a member of some invite-only groups of top media buyers. I have 100k followers across socials for my personal brand.

I’m a media buyer consultant paid up to 100-150 dollars per hour (I have plenty of invoices).

I have ran Lead generations campaigns for top real estate agents, dentists, marketing agencies, or guys, brands, you name it.

I have gathered leads for as little as 0.20$ cents per lead in highly competitive niches. I usually obtain results for 1/2-1/5 of the average cost per lead for that given industry.

I can provide proofs of results, salary etc

PS: I only take on customers who match certain budget criteria

1 Like

PS:
Besides LeadGen, I do any objective on Fb Ads, from Engagement to Conversions for ECOM, Traffic and Clicks, Apps Installs

Here a screen from a recent Engagement campaign where I got three zero decimals

Let’s chat! Sent you a PM.

Send me a PM, I own a automation / marketing biz

Can you get local leads as well? From the Netherlands.

Of course. I can target people in a specific miles radius.

I’ll get back to all DMs by tonight.

1 Like

@Comfy @Mac @coehn

Replied to all DMs

Just a little addition after few conversations in DM:

I have 5 years experience with Facebook Ads and ALL its objectives, not only LeadGen.

• Ecom sales (Conversions)
  • App Installs
  • Youtube growth (Video Views)
  • Messages (Messenger and Bots)

Accepting new clients from Feb 1st.

Whether you are a professional, own an online store or sell services, have a local pizzeria or consult for businesses, I can 10x your business with paid advertising and lead gen.

Send me PM. I am looking for german loan leads.

1 Like

Pm me

1 new client opening for february.

Must have 500$/month budget minimum

leads

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.