Learn how to access Facebook LIVE CHAT support [CONFIRMED WORKING BY MEMBER] - Mentorship by Fahad Sharif

i don’t want to ruin everyones dream about chatting with facebook. but i know this support for more than 1 year. this is strict for ADS and not for other problems involving limitation, or general inquiries for pages.
they do have admins that they can point you to departments you want to reach, but nothing more.

3 Likes

If you have an ad account with spent money in your admanager that will enable the live chat access too.

1 Like

In fact the advertiser live chat is able to help you (also with other topics than Ads) but you have to give them a good reason. You also have to remember that they can see your ad spending.

I cannot say whether and how this is related to the willingness to help, but I can say for sure that I had more options with monthly ad spendings of 3k+. Everything went smoother and faster.

1 Like

I’ve only run ads on a business account and you can have the option of choose an ad account to do the chat with (biz or personal) as well as the fb page you want to associate it with. Seems like you only need to spend on one to be able to use the chat for any of the owned pages/ad accounts.

1 Like

Great, thank’s for the confirmation!

4 Likes

I have talked to live support without having ads or spending on ads, you can basically go to business link-

• Redirecting...
  • Click on get started option (left side on pc, middle on mobiles)
  • Click on business page
  • Chat option on bottom
1 Like

I confirm this is working , i asked them for Instagram related help but they refused to do saying they cant help in insta related issues

can you apply for instagram verification through this live chat? :rofl:

Nope. You can’t do anything IG related through here anymore.

No.

That would be an awesome contribution instead of going through 5 people to get verified

2 Likes

Not entirely true. The ads team is there to help its valuable clients, but because they are in the business of customer service, they help out in other ways too. They have republished pages, etc, because you framed it as a problem trying to run your ads. :slight_smile:

did they recently change this to make it so no instagram related issues will be helped with?

It’s been like that for months.

it’s working :wave:

1 Like

@Redkirsten2019 this will help you get your page back.

There is no more chat support.

I don’t have it anymore.

I tried this once but isn’t that just for Facebook ads? In my case the girl I was talking to didn’t even know what Ad Breaks were and it didn’t do me much good.

Bad luck is getting a girl in fb live chat :laughing::laughing::laughing:

That happens sometime
For the queries of adbreak, IA, apps etc i have another form PM me I’ll send you, that might help solving your problem.

1 Like