Let's have some fun!

We’ve kind of rushed by opening this category as the backend isn’t ready yet. However, we’re so excited that we couldn’t stop ourselves. We plan to out-do our competitors in yet another aspect and make your daily lives (hopefully) a little better, by providing fun weekly/monthly contests (with prizes!)

So, what’s in store?

By the end of December, we should roll out a buy/spent tracking system for our users. This was initially rejected by staff, but due to a large number of requests, we caved in. Yes, you will now be able to see how much you’ve earned and spent on SWAPD. Disclaimer: you will only see data from December 2019. We will try to adjust the values for members with sales prior to that date, each request will be processed manually.

What can I win?

What can’t you win? That is the question. While we don’t have everything laid out yet, we can safely assume the following items:

• SWAPD merchandise! From cups and mouse pads to undies with @RandyMarsh picture on them! Also SWAPDWEAR (Trademarked) such as hoodies, t-shirts, and other novelty items.
  • High-end electronics. PS5 anyone?
  • BTC rewards!

How can I win?

We don’t have the rules laid out yet. For high-end rewards, we plan to utilize our buy/spent tracking system. For example, we could launch a ‘The user who spent the most in the last 7 days wins a PS5!’
We also plan to continue our fun contests like our funnies meme rewards:

We did it! We've hit triple digits on our checkout ticket counter! To celebrate, we're running another MEME CONTEST! The winner gets 250 USD! (We have a winner!)

The only limit is our imagination!

Can anyone join?

Yes and no. Certain contests will be reserved for ID-verified users only.

I don’t wish to participate nor do I wish that my earnings/spendings be seen.

No problem. Each user will have an option to make the info private.

In this mundane world of buying and selling, we hope that this will boost morale and improve your daily lives! This category is now officially open, so let’s pop the champagne!

11 Likes

I can see the logs now. Top seller winner is:

08.12 winner: @Jkr123
09.12 winner: @Jkr123
10.12 winner: @Jkr123
11.12 winner: @Jkr123
12.12 winner: @Jkr123
13.12 winner: @Jkr123
14.12 winner: @Jkr123
15.12 winner: @Jkr123
16.12 winner: @Jkr123

11 Likes

That seems about right. :smiley: Anyways, this sounds great! Maybe move the previous contests into this category so it doesn’t look so empty for now?

2 Likes

Now that’s smart! Doing that now.

1 Like

Wow, that’s great. :heart:

That’s why i love this place :heart_eyes: friendly environment :kissing_heart:

I think the stats should be private by default so only people who are interested in this can change it to public.

Oh and I’ll take the PS5… You’re selling Randy Marsh merchandise after all… need my cut

1 Like

You’re just trying to hide the fact that your earnings are less than $2.70.

Way to rain on our parade.

Hahaha.

Service providers would always win.
Oh p.s gl trying to find a ps5

1 Like

Did just @SWAPD quote from a Netflix series? :grin:

I agree with you , I think It should be private but People should be allowed to change it to public
For me i will keep to for private :muscle:

Honestly i think its gonna be really good ! For me Its really good because ill be able to see how much i’ve spent / earned
This all sounds good and i will be happy if it will happens ! SWAPD Good luck ! Yes! I am new to this site and have learned a lot! All this new news gives me a great incentive to learn more and more about my profession and I am so grateful
I will be glad if everything goes well and this site will be number one in the history of Google! Each of your events is an example to me and I use it all well, the best part is that 90% of the users on this site are honest which is the most appreciated ! Respect :heart: :pray:

This is amazing. Also important question - do you have the PS5 in stock? :):slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes. To win it you have to fly to Israel and slap @RandyMarsh’s. To win it you have to fly to Israel and slap @RandyMarsh’s butt cheeks really hard and record it.

1 Like

I’d kill to have panties with swapd logo lmao

Hmu for collab, Dave :smiley:

Who am I to refuse a member? Added to my to-do list!

1 Like

Do it yourself

DM when you’ll need my address to send it :DD

Will do. I just don’t have a clue if we can fit a logo on them!
That’s all we have in stock right now:

3 Likes