Looking for Facebook Publisher Partnership - Share and Monetize our owned content on a REV Share

Hey,

Firstly - It’s my 1st time posting so don’t know if this is in the right area or not- Please move into correct if not, apologies.

I am looking for premium Ad break enabled Facebook pages or Watch channels (Preferably if you run it is a business), that would be interested in uploading our beauty/cosmetic owned video content to their beauty/fashion/lifestyle/girl content FB pages. Strictly on a rev share agreement with us.

Our video content comes from our own talent pool and the content we are proposing for upload has generated us over 200,000,000 3min+ views across Facebook in the last 2 months with our main single publisher, it’s of a viral “Makeup/Beauty Hack” nature.

Now we are looking to expand out to extra pages for this opportunity, if you have any pages within the niche that you think would work please send a PM over.

**Also looking for video shares on beauty/hacks/lifestyle/girl related pages (Paid).

Thanks!

I would like to talk.

1 Like

Sent over a PM

Can I please have more infos on PM?

Sent over a PM to you.

Pm me the details please.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.