Looking to buy youtube channels from 50k to 800k - [10000$]

AVAILABLE: YES

WE ARE LOOKING TO PURCHASE CHANNELs WHICH ARE BETWEEN THE 50K TO 800K SUBSCRIBER RANGE. THEY MUST BE ORGANICALLY GROWN AND REAL PEOPLE, WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BOTTED CHANNELS, SORRY. WE WILL ALSO BE THOROUGHLY CHECKING THE AUDIENCE AND ACTIVITY BEFORE PURCHASE.

CHANNEL MUST BE ELIGIBLE/ALREADY HAVE ADSENSE AND BE FULLY MONETIZABLE. THE CHANNELS CAN BE IN FOLLOWING NICHE: ANIMALS, BUSINESS, CARS/MOTOR, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD/NUTRITION, FASHION, PEOPLE, SPORTS/FITNESS, TRAVEL. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR GAMING CHANNELS.
CHANNEL MUST BE IN GOOD STANDING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE GOT ANY RESTRICTIONS OR STRIKES IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS.

Our budget range is in between $200-$10’000 USD. We will not accept any other payment service but Bank Transfer and Paypal through the goods and services section or trade guardian middleman. This gives us both balanced and immense rights.
We are serious buyer, and We have been in the market for a channel for a while.

DON’T PUT THE CHANNEL LINK IN THE COMMENTS

If you can give us an offer, message me on Swapd.co with following infos:

Channel Link.
What price you would sell it for.
Channel standing (any strikes/restrictions you got in the last 6 months).
How much income the channel makes a month, and how much it makes within a year.
Why you are selling.

we will ask you to do this steps bellow before purchase :

Proof of ownership (putting the letters ‘Pine2018’ in the bio which I can see.

​If you are looking to lie or scam, this isn’t the place for you. Everything I have written here will be thoroughly checked to detail before we purchase. If there is evidence to show that you lied about the information you provided me, contact will be instantly cut. Thank you.