Looking to open (+130) deleted fanpages approx 2.5M+ followers for 10,000$

Country of followers (majority): Sweden
Amount of followers: Approx 2.5M
Topic/Niche: Humor, Animals, Nostalgia
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):

Description:
On the 19th, all my pages got deleted from Facebook.
They did send me over 130 emails on the exact same minute with information that I did broke some of there terms and conditions.

I did not even post on all my pages, some of the pages had been “inactive” for months.

I tried to contact Facebook through the chat and I explained the situation.

He told me that she would send the message to the “page team” and they would get back to me in a couple of hours.

This is the email that i got back from them:

Hi,

I hope you’re well. The team got back to me there.

We’ve investigated the pages and found that they do violate our page policies. It is not eligible to be republished.

Your Pages have been unpublished for causing people to like or engage with it unintentionally in a misleading way. All Pages must comply with the Facebook Page Guideline.

For more information, please read the Pages Terms:Redirecting...

All The Best,

Nicolaas
Global Marketing Solutions
Facebook

Is there something I can do to get the pages back?

I can provide with all the pageURLs, if I can only get 5 of the 130 pages back I would be so happy. This has been my life for the past 6 years.

Thanks in advanced

There used to be a member here who could unlock 1M+ pages for 10K a pop, but they needed to be big pages. However, that service is no longer provided. For your sake I hope someone will be able to help you out.

I would go down to a FB HQ office and see about getting this done… if the money is right why not

You got PM

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.