Luxury Food Item Twitter Handle For Sale

Description: Twitter handle for very expensive luxury food item for sale. If you are in the luxury food market or simply would like to buy this so you can sell it on to the people with very deep pockets who are, then PM me for the handle.

• 100% match i.e. no underscores or extra characters in this OG name.

• email and phone verified

After purchase, I will transfer it onto an account you own or just give you the account it’s on now. Whichever one you prefer.

We have unlisted your topic!

Your listing is currently removed until you comply with our screenshot requirements. We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

To reactivate your listing, please upload screenshots and message the nearest admin or moderator.

apologies if it was just the handle side you were selling then the screen grabs aren’t necessary

i want to purchase

Hi. The handle is *removed by mod (please don’t share the handle in public). I think the market is monopolized by Novak Djokovic (see this link).

Please name your price.

Sorry for slow reply.

donkey cheese ? :sob:

Unlisted.

This isn’t a rare handle.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.