Major Record Label Meetings for Musicians - Any Label/ Any Genre

Price: $7500 for (1) meeting to any label. (Any genre)
Duration: 1-3 weeks

I’ll be giving away (2) Freebies to notable Swapd Users to prove my legitmacy.

• This Listing is for Musicians or songwriters who want a once in a lifetime meeting with a Record Label A&R. Meetings, can take place either In-Person, Via Zoom, Phone Call.

• There is no record label or genre off limits, so feel free to request your label of choice.

• Whether, its an In-Person, Zoom, Phone Call meeting, there will only be one set price.

• Meeting duration may vary. Could be 5 minutes or less, could be over an hour. This truly depends on the artists ability to impress and/or sway the meeting in their favor.

It’s highly advised that the musician have a professional manager/facilitator present during this meeting, and an entertainment lawyer in future meetings, if such is requested.

****Verified accounts have greater odds of securing these meetings; however this is not a requirement.••••

Please note: Some A&R’s may prefer to communicate via email initially instead of having a vocal meeting. In this case, they may ask for the following:

1. Press Sheet/EPK
2. Artist One-sheet
3. Marketing Plan

Please have these documents readily available to send as an attachment.

I am promising the following:

• You’ll be speaking with a reputable A&R from the requested label (Via: In-Person, Phone Call, Video Chat or Email)

• You’ll have a greater chance to possibly being signed to this label.

I am NOT promising the following:

• You’ll have a continued relationship with this A&R. (This depends on how well your meeting goes)
• Guaranteed label signing. (This also depends on how well your meeting goes)

If you have a great manager/deal facilitator; and all goes well in the meeting(s), then both parties usually continue to build a relationship via Email and/or text.My only job is to connect the two parties together, in hopes a long lasting working relationship blossoms. I’m not responsible if the A&R or record label decides to no longer work with you and/or stops responding to your calls.

Requirements:
Hi-res CD Quality version of (2) songs to pitch (WAV. Format)
Link to Social Media(s) with 10k followers across all platforms
Music Manager
Verified Spotify Profile
Link to latest Music Video (If Available)
Artist Website (If Available)

Payment Method: Bank Wire, Transferwise or Bitcoin + SWAPD fees

1 Like

Dming

One more freebie available for a VIP member with transaction history

Bump!

Bump! No more freebies, serious inquiries only!

Bump! Taking Orders, Serious Inquiries Only!

Super unique glws!!!

Taking Orders. Serious Inquiry ONLY.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.