Massive Celebrity Bundle (19 channels & 46.67k subs total)

Amount of subscribers: 46.670
Country of subscribers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Celebrity
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic with shorts

Description:

I am looking to sell this bundle of celebrity shorts channels. The bundle consists of 19 channels with about 1-5k subs each. All of them combined have a total of 46.67k subscribers.

The channels have been grown organically with YouTube shorts. They are not eligible for monetization. You would need to rebrand the channel and collect watch hours with new content in order to be eligible.

Possible reasons for buying the bundle include:

• You want to own and build a larger network of YouTube channels that can be used to promote videos, channels, products, and services
  • You want to buy multiple channels that all have over 1k subscribers in order to create monetized channels

I am selling these channels since I no longer have the time to manage all the channels and want to pass them on to someone who can do something useful with it.

Since listing 19 channels here would be too much I decided to put all screenshots in a google document. I will send out the link to ID-verified users.

Feel free to message me with your offers. I look forward to hearing from you!