Mentorship + Guide on how to acquire Media Panels

We are selling limited Mentorship + Guides on how to build relationships with one of the biggest Entertainment based companies in the world which will then allow you to acquire Media Panels for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, etc.

This is not an instant panel acquiring method as it’s a lot of work in terms of registering with the company, similar to Warner, Universal, Sony, etc. But once the ground work is laid out, the panels will be easier to acquire over time!

Instead of you paying $35,000+ for ONE panel that’s left for risk by each submission and only catered to IG/FB, buy the guide + mentorship on how to acquire them indefinitely for any social platform and your personal use and ability to sell them to the public at $25-45k a pop!

We will also include partnerships for distribution in this Guide + Mentorship sale, the value of this is 6 figures, so please come serious :sunglasses:

Since everyone is asking, what is included is bulleted below!

•Guide on how to register with a company similar to Universal, Warner, Sony, etc. to acquire Media Panels for Instagram/Facebook, Twitter, TiktTok, etc.

(Value: Priceless, people sell panels for $25-45k on this marketplace alone)

•Set you up with a distribution deal with a label under Universal, Warner, Sony, etc.
(Value: Range $10-20k, people sell for this price on Swapd all day, can recoup immediately off of Real/Fake musician services on all platforms and cut down your cost to $1.5k in total to process checks)

•Introduction to people who handle Press, Billboards, Google Panels, Spotify Playlisters, Ghost producers Etc.

•Mentorship from our agency on how to get clients, quickest way to handle services, and a list of all of the Servicer’s we can hand off to you to be the most cost efficient so you’re monetizing larger profits

17 Likes

Sen me that review copy :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What is a media panel?

To submit usernames, recoveries, verifications, merges on all platforms

Snapchat too ?

Snapchat is possible with this yes

I’m interested

Interested. Please Dm the cost!

Interested

Interested, please DM cost

how much