Models/Babes Page Over 27K

babes
og-email
int

Country of followers (majority): USA and India
Amount of fans/followers: 27,300+
Topic/Niche: Models/Babes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Marketing and promoting also have had shout outs from top profiles.
It comes with the OG

Description: I have been growing this page for a while now using marketing and engagement with other accounts to grow. I get daily traffic and also I have had many shoutouts from other influencers in the Babes niche. I also get about 1000 likes on recent posts.
I am selling to start up a new project and I will be selling more accounts like this one and also working on a travel one as well which I will sell when I grow.

unlisted #2

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the mandatory query: Does it include the OG (original) email?:. Telling potential buyers whether your account sale includes the original email or not will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

Yes I have added that it includes the OG email

We still need you to upload demographics by country.

Just added it now

Relisted, thank you.

listed #9

Pm User Please

Pm I would like to buy

PM I want to buy!!

unlisted #13

closed #14