MONETIZE your Account with a CUSTOM ECOM STORE

Service type: Shopify or Woocommerce Ecommerce Store
Price: $399 + Swapd Fees

Description:
Hey All,

I’ll keep this pitch short and sweet since this is a pretty straightforward service

The majority of us have social media assets with huge followings, and we all know the best way to monetize it, is by selling your own products on it. Instead of selling shoutouts for chump change and other people profiting x10 of your hard work, why not build your own empire!

I know exactly what’s stopping you from doing that and ill tell you exactly how I can help you with each part.

1. You don’t know how to do it or don’t have the time.
I will build a beautiful high-end store for you. so you don’t have to do it yourself within 3-7 days for $399

2. You don’t know how to pick winning products.
I got you covered there as well for an extra $99 ill handpick out 10 winning products to dropship based on your accounts audience or for extra $299 ill create 10 beautiful custom prints (Shirts, mugs, pillows, etc …) and add tehm to your store

3. You don’t have the technical know-how or time to run a store
I’m, here again, to save the day for an extra $199/Month ill manage your store, handle orders, respond to clients, handle technical issues, etc …

This is a golden opportunity especially for people with several accounts as you can point them all to the same store and make actual passive income!

Since I still don’t have rep here and the holiday spirit and what have you… For the first order, you will receive 50% in exchange for an honest left here after the store is complete AAANNNND another 50% review copy for a VIP member in exchange for an honest review left here after too, first come first served

So yeah 2 review copies, anyway comment below and I will send you my portfolio of sites and please feel free to ask any questions!

1 Like

Bumpity Bump Bump

Hurry up and Get 50% off, Review copy still available

let get monetizing!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.