Monetized - 122k Black Culture Instagram Page - Unique Niche

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 122k
Topic/Niche: Black Culture
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:

A 7 year old Instagram account with 122k real followers.

Followed by influencers & verified accounts, including the rapper Cardi B.

Over $400k in sales generated through this account since i made it, with affiliate marketing, e-commerce & selling promotions to other brands.

This isn’t a meme account with kids & low quality followers from around the world.

Majority of the followers are adult women from the USA

Best use of this account would be to create a e-commerce store with Shopify, and sell products through it. Jewelry, skin care, hair care, wigs, anything that would appeal to women.

I also have a fairly large list of proven influencers & accounts i have worked with in the past few years to market my products that you can use for influencer marketing.

I can offer 3 months of assistance for any questions about running e-commerce, or how to manage the account.

Only selling the account, not the business linked to it.

BIN: $5000

account recently got monetized, Instagram bonus program for reels

Bumping this to the top !

Username please

pls pm username thx

interested, please pm username and last price

handle pls

Still for sale! Hit me up!

Reel stats for the past 30 days!

Still for sale!

The page is now monetized! Instagram pays for reel views!

Here is the 7 day

Still for sale! Hmu!

Still for sale! Price is negotiable!

Account still for sale! Currently being monetized! First month $300 from just posting reels.

username?

Account still for sale! Guys don’t miss out on this! It’s a gold mine! With the right owner, it can make big bucks!

It’s a repost account that makes money on auto pilot! The account is monetized with reposting reels on Instagram, selling promos to brands and with e-commerce selling necklaces & other accessories for women.

Demographic is mainly USA with ADULT women. The account has already made me over $300k since 2016.

Selling it because i don’t have time to manage it anymore, and so i can get extra capital for my new business.

What’s the username can you DM me please

Still earning money through reels! Max bonus of $35,000 for this account!

Hmu!!

Can you share some earnings insight?

PM USERNAME PLS?