Most Authoritative Car Page | Clean & Unique Username in the niche | 630k+ posts on Username hashtag (price drop)

Country of followers (majority): US 57%
Amount of followers: 153K
Topic/Niche: Cars/wrxsubaru
Does it include the OG (original) email?: comes with current email attached for past 5 months
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:

Hy there, the account i would like to put on sale here is easily one of the most premium page with 57%+ US Majority Audience & one of the cleanest username which makes it a perfect asset for someone interested in running dropshipping stores or selling their own auto parts accessories in car niche. (Great way of monetization)

Established in 2013 which has made it one of the earliest page’s in this niche. Account have very loyal audience who are always ready for good content. Current reach is low because i didn’t have much time to post on it but with consistent posting it can reach millions. The username is one of the cleanest and the username itself has 630k+ posts on hashtag.

Looking to forward it to someone who is passionate about it, and can continue running & enjoying it.

Anyone with experience can tell that this is a valuable asset, so only taking serious offers from serious buyers. Check the analytics of the account below.

Reply username below & i will send it to you.

1 Like

username

Username

Comes with ads in profile feed option enabled, new owner just have to add his bank.

Send me the @

Sent.:slightly_smiling_face:

Send me the @

Please dm me handle

1 Like

Send me the @, interested in this!!

1 Like

Sent

PM me username and price. Thanks

1 Like

Username plz

1 Like