MOTHER/CHILD Musician Instagram Promotion || Highest Quality Growth On SWAPD & Only Vendor || Never Touch Low Quality Giveaway Growth Again

We’re proud to announce we are offering the highest quality Instagram marketing on site via mother/child promotion for musicians. Giveaways don’t even come close to this quality of Instagram growth. Mother/child is so valuable, because people are making the conscious choice to view your profile and follow you on their own volition, resulting in real followers who will actual engage with your posts. This is the closest you can get to organic growth and you will not get this kind of growth from any other technique.

— Instagram Mother/Child Marketing —

• Musician’s only
  • 750-3.5k+ monthly followers
  • Starts at $420
  • Account must be approved for quality

— Highest Quality Spotify/SoundCloud/Blog Marketing —

About Me: I’ve been running a very successful label for years, alongside working with all the majors (Universal, Sony, & Warner), major artists, developing artists, etc. for campaigns ranging from Instagram growth to charting on Billboard.

2 Likes

does it work for edm artsits
do you require account acess?

1 Like

Yes, we’re running on an EDM artist now actually and it’s going great!

No account access is required

bump :slight_smile:

Another client secured off site :slight_smile: let’s work!

More info please

Sentpm

whats your prices, can u give details in pm

Sent a PM to everyone!

Closed a couple more clients off site, let’s work :slight_smile:

Send me details please

what’s the pricing for this?

Send me details please

ready to start dm me

This seller is not serious dm him multiple times

We just responded to everyone within a day on a Sunday night, this is ridiculous and unnecessary to comment on here. You also asked for an update on a weekend immediately after sending a PM. We think we’re good on working with you dude :+1:

How many accounts is this for? Can you share a pricing tier please.

1 Like

How many slaves do you run for $420 a month? What’s the expected growth on IG? Do you set up and warm up the pages after having secured payment or are pages ready to go as soon as payment is made?

1 Like

Sent a PM!

Interested