@Mtfygt Scammer - 3,000 USD Scam

Hello, Swapd community.

Today I’m going to be talking about a guy (he was our VIP User), I was dealing with him for a long time, and last time he cheated on me. I purchased one of his stolen IG accounts. here’s the full story:

I bought a Verified Instagram account with a lifetime claim warranty from @Mtfygt (Mustafa) IN 3,000$.

After the account was pulled back by the original owner, he didn’t even reply on Swapd for a week. After this, I tried to reach out to the original owner, and he replied that that guy Mustafa paid only half the amount of the deal.

I was waiting for a week, and finally, Mustafa responded to me. He informed me that he was working to fix that situation, and I shouldn’t message his partner (owner of the account) because of how much he d to him or is none of my business. I wasn’t interested in getting in touch with the original owner, but I hadn’t another way.

After passing away three weeks, he was going to fill a case against him and asked me to wait. I said well, I’ll wait one more week. My checkout ticket was waiting to receive a message from Mustafa, but he ignored us.

I talked to him and asked him to solve the issue. He was like the court will solve it for both of us blah blah, and he was not serious. I suggest you guys don’t answer any of his DMS, no matter what he says, just ignore him.

INFO About him :

Name : Mustafa YİĞİT
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/mtfpr/?hl=en

4 Likes

Just FYI, guys. This happened a few days/ weeks ago, and @Mtfygt is banned from Swapd.

2 Likes

I always think he looked kinda shady, with topics and reactions etc :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have negative experience with him as well.

3 Likes

tbh whenever someone claims to offer a ‘lifetime claim guarantee’ it’s going to be a scam 100%.

5 Likes

:turkey: Once again

I purchased before from many sellers, and never faced issues but in the past few weeks, many sellers sold me hacked stuff or tried to sell. some of them was honest and refunded me but this guy run.

3 Likes

@FaadixD :man_shrugging:What is it about people from turkey always scamming :joy: don’t do me like this bro :man_facepalming::sweat_smile:@FaadixD

1 Like

Hahaha :joy: don’t you worry bro

1 Like

when we pay amount to seller it directly pay to sellerr or when we deliver order it paid?

i have same case with other seller for buying verified account instagram
he dont have id verification
how can we trust this kind of users?

By using our checkout ticket:

Step 1 – You first browse around our website and try to find a willing buyer/seller.
Step 2 – Once you find a willing person, you start a checkout ticket. Both parties join a checkout ticket and confirm the details of the transaction such as:

• Account in question
  • Price
  • Method of payment

Step 3 – SWAPD team confirms everything including fees (we charge a small fee + money transfer fees) and set terms that all parties must agree to. To calculate the fee, use our fee calculator. Our company also audits (upon request) the properties sold/purchased within our network, to check for fake likes/followers/activity/etc.
Step 4 – Upon reaching a deal, both parties agree to directly forfeit the payment and the property to SWAPD.
Step 5 – We confirm the payment and secure the property.
Step 6 – Upon inspection and confirmation from all parties that everything is OK, we release the property and payment (minus our fee) to the rightful owners.

This is what an escrow (middleman) service looks like. Our team is here to make sure you don’t get cheated, and that the properties sold within our network are clean and free of any wrongdoings.

A user without ID verification isn’t able to start a checkout ticket.

1 Like

Search “Inflation in Turkey” . . . Looks like People got no option left. It’s bit sad :neutral_face:

That’s why they have to start scamming? I wouldn’t say like that, there are many ways to do. If I lived in Turkey and had a similar problem, I would move to another country.

It is difficult, but not impossible, to conduct strictly honest business.

1 Like

Bro I agree with that point of yours. :100:

Ground reality is completely different, people tend to choose easy way. That’s just natural human behaviour.

To stop scamming, people should be taught “Not To Do” in their school. One of the lesson being, use Swapd when dealing online. :grin:

2 Likes