Music Production / Ghost Production / Intro Music & More

Service type: Music Production (All Genres and Requests)
Price: Contact For Pricing

Description:

As some of you on here know my main source of income is my music. I am an independent artist that has worked in movies, commercials, tv shows, as well as solo music releases and have worked along side artists that hit billboard top 10.

I prefer not to post my music publically here but i will provide sources on contact.

Some genres i do:

• EDM/Pop
  • Hip Hop
  • Classical
  • Country

What i can do:

• Youtube Intro Music
  • Commercials
  • Jingles
  • Write Lyrics
  • Ghost Produce Songs
  • Ghost Write
  • Mix and Master Music
    and pretty much anything you need in regards to music including scoring and more!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I have been in the music industry doing work for 8 years now and have never left a customer unhappy, as well as my millions of streams on my solo releases should tell you that i do take this seriously.

3 Likes

May be interested in this in the near future. But I’m wondering, how do rates work for something like this?

Well it all depends, if it’s a basic intro song it could be as cheap as $50, but someone who wants a full pop song ghost produced, lyrics written, mixed mastered etc. It can get expensive

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.