Music YouTube Channel Getting 50,000+ Views Monthly

Property type: YouTube Channel
Amount of fans/followers: 3000+ Subscribers
Topic: Music
Price: $170 USD

Description: This channel has had 1 viral hit with more than a million views on that video. Total video views is 1,043,600 and watch time is 2,169,059 minutes. The viewership is 51% male, 49% female, with most of the views coming from the USA (54%), UK (15%), Canada (4.5%) and Australia (3.7%).

The channel is well branded, and would be a solid buy for someone wanting to get into the music industry with a distribution platform. Sale price of the channel is $170 USD, please PM me for the channel URL.

Cheers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.

Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: https://checkout.swapd.co/
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

Please message me the channel

I’ve PM’d you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you please PM me the channel url too?

Thank you.

Shoot me a PM, I may be interested!

Hi friend… i want buy your channel. can you send me link please?

Hi,

I am insterested in your youtube channel please provide me the link to check

Is this still available

I’m interested, please PM the channel !

Thank you

Still available?

Is it still available?

Hello man, the channel is still on sale?

Please let me know! I will use it for my record label group. I’m the right guy to keep the channel up :slight_smile: