Musician Guaranteed Verification | $3250 Including Swapd Fees!

I’m offering GUARANTEED Instagram Verification for Musicians!
This bundle includes a PR Bundle with enough press to reliably guarantee verification, and Instagram submission/verification as well.

Guaranteed Musician Instagram Verification -
$3250 - Including SWAPD Fees
4 - 8 Weeks turnaround time
Includes Press + Instagram Verification

This service is 100% Guaranteed, if you’re not verified, you will be fully refunded - press included.

FAQ -

Do I need any pre-established presence on streaming platforms - Spotify, Apple Music, etc?
We will need something on these platforms to verify you as a musician.

What sites will I be featured on?
We decide which sites to use to best guarantee verification during the ticket process, but I can give you a general idea of what sites we use via PM.

Will I get to request edits to any drafts?
Yes, we always send our drafts to the buyer before publishing. We can revise or change the drafts as much as necessary before we begin publishing.

What do you need from me?

• A filled questionnaire or equivalent information to use for article drafts
  • 5 - 7 Photos
  • Photo ID

What payment methods do you offer?
Bank wire and USDT.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask me via PM! :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

While I rarely comment on pricing of services, this is actually a great price. Best of luck with sales.

21 Likes

I am super interested pls dm me

Hey can I purchase the IG & FB Verification. Ready to proceed

Is this listing eligible for Singers, Music Producers, Rappers or only for Musicians who playing music instruments?

interested?

Singers, Rappers, and others are all eligible for this service. I can verify Music Producers, but not with this bundle. It’d be submitted as a media niche, unless they’d be fine with made up PR.

3 Likes

Which country singer and muscian im handling arab singer are you able to get job done for arab singer

1 Like

Pm’d bro

I’m interested, can you please DM.

Thanks

Bump! I’ve gotten a musician verified earlier this week! Still offering more verifications :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Still taking more cases! Just got another account verified :+1:

2 Likes

Just got another musician verified! Still offering verifications :slightly_smiling_face:

Please send list of sites used

I sent message for musician verification. He has PR and Spotify etc…

Bump - still offering musician verifications :+1:

I’m a guitar teacher on YouTube. Can I get verified in a similar manner?

Got another musician verified! Still offering more verifications :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Bump! - Another musician verified :+1:

Pm me