Need help on FB page issue

Hi All,

I have an issue with my FB page from last 3 months,

On June 1 and 2.2019 my page reach was around 3M but suddenly o. 3rd june onwards its down to 20% and daily basis my followers and like start decreasing in June 2nd 2019 it was 997k followers and Today current date 12 September 2019 is 994k

I have post daily news and videos on daily basis around 10 to 15 mix of videos, links (IA) and some images.

On links reach down by 90%
Videos reach down by 70%
Images increased by 80%

Now the situation is i have contacted the FB support for this issue they told me they have change the algorithm of fb newsfeed to engagement where if user comments or share then page will get traffic or users previously it was like if user like the post then page will get traffic but my question is here same post am sharing from 1 years that time it was getting good traffic and. In a day i get 20k likes also but now after this change suddenly down by 80% any indea how to fix this… audience is same but fb not giving reach.

2nd my personal experience last week I check my FB newsfeed i have selected few pages as see first but after 3 days when i checked again its back to defaults… This happen every 15th of month … sometimes i get old pages of last years as see first which i never clicked as see first…but some Page which i clicked as see first thats gone… without my knowledge…i think that’s the reason FB pages get traffic and reach sometimes…

If any suggestions to deal the above issues… please help me on this…

Thanks,
Chandan

Moved to General Chit Chat.

Please be mindful of posting in the correct section, thank you.