Network of four NFT/Painting/Art/Photography niche Facebook pages with combined 1.2m+ followers for sale | All Great Reach And High Potential Assets |

Country of followers (majority): Worldwide
Amount of followers: 1.2million+ and Growing!
Topic/Niche: NFT/Painting/Art/Photography/Quotes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% Organic Reach and Growth

Description:

Hello Everyone, i am selling my this network of Facebook pages and group in NFT/Painting/Art/Photography/Quotes niches with a combined following of 1.2million+ and growing!. The package consists of 3 pages and a group with 790k, 260k, 80k, and 65k followers and members respectively. (also a 7k followers IG account associated with one of the page)

Each page is highly active with great reach and potential with and steady high growth. Page quality of each and every asset is green with no violations or anything in past. I can also rename each and every asset to the buyer’s desire name before purchase if needed for No extra cost. This package Is Perfect for your next big NFT project or to boost your brand’s online presence and many other purposes. In a nutshell, This network has huge potentials if you know how to extract it right! DM or simply reply to this thread for any query or more details and links.

INSIGHTS:

760k followers page

261k followers NFT page

80k followers Page

62k members group

DM FOR MORE INFO

BUMP!

Can you PM Links please.

1 Like

Bump

Price

Bump