INSANE NEVER ON MARKET food/makeup/rap OG handle pair

I have owned both handles on Instagram and twitter for over a year, name of a song by WU-TANG CLAN and a band. Both are on created proton OGE’s. I had an offer of 5k but they stopped replying. I will trade this pair for a very active stat instagram, OGE must be provided

9.8m #'s on Instagram
I WILL NOT SELL THIS FOR CHEAP AND BTC IS THE ONLY PAYMENT METHOD I ACCEPT

ONLY TRUSTED/VERIFIED PEOPLE WILL KNOW THE USERNAME IF YOU DO NOT GET THE HINT

Username is perfect for girls/makeup/baking/art niche! hmu!

1 Like

Bumping my thread!

I have temp disabled the instagram and swapped the twitter to a fresh blank account with freshly created proton OGE/SIGNUP EMAIL.

bumping this

Please only bump your post once in a 24 hr period.

where is this in the ToS?? I see multiple other people doing it just fine…

Not more than once a day they don’t. If you see that someone is then let me know and they will be told the same thing.

1 Like

I normally don’t go out of my way to sales-trash. Though,

DWC with this user. He goes by edited by staff on his socials

User is known for banning instagram OG accounts, he has also banned / participated in the banning of my friends instagram accounts, during the impersonation exploit.

Not saying he will go and ban your account, or this account assuming you do buy it. but dwc. I would never do business with this guy.

i have never banned anyone??? @Batman get this guy off my thread he has 0 proof and is sales trashing for no reason… hmu with proof buddy because my twitter and ig has both been banned for impersonation and i have gotten them unbanned via rep :slight_smile: this is not a valid reason for sales trashing

Uploading proof and SS’s as soon as i’m home.

i’m not saying you will do anything shady on swapd, although I feel that all buyers on here should be aware of what you do. :slight_smile:

Thanks

@Alpha @Batman he just posted the username publicly and is acusing me of something i have never done, i have never banned anyone for impersonation nor do i know how please do post the screen shots

Temporarily unlisted. @trail Please PM the screenshots to @ Administrators and we will review them as soon as possible.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.