New changes to the way we (you) do business! (New SWAPD features)

If you were on SWAPD today, you’ve probably noticed that the site has crashed a few times, we apologize for that. We’re making some changes on the backend and things went south. However, things are good now and we’re almost ready to introduce a few new things you should all know about. So, what’s new?

Feedback system!

No more badges! Well, kind of. The badges still stay, we’re only quitting on the Positive/Negative transaction badges. Yes, staff will no longer award these at the end of transactions. The SWAPD Feedback system was created so users can rate themselves. Real feedbacks by real users! You can learn about our new system here. We encourage everyone to learn our feedback system do’s and don’t, so we don’t run into problems. Also, sellers are NOT allowed to ask for reviews on completed tickets which they received a transaction badge for. Sellers can only ask for reviews on new or pending tickets starting from today. Buyers, however, can ask sellers for feedback on previous tickets, as they didn’t get awarded for past transactions.

Close/sold button!

This feature is not live yet, as we’re running into bugs. But we should have this solved over the weekend. The close/sold buttons (once live) will appear on the bottom of your first post:

Members will now be required to close their own listings. Users will have two choices, close temporarily or close + mark as sold. This way users have more control and don’t have to wait for admins to shut things down.

We’re switching servers!

Expect downtime tomorrow between 10:30 and 11:30 CET. We’re at maximum capacity (we’ve grown too much) so we need a more powerful setup. We apologize for the downtime, the upside to this is that the site will run faster and smoother!

That’s pretty much it for now. Thank you for using SWAPD!

P.S. If you have any questions about the feedback system, feel free to ask. It’s still in its infancy, we plan to add features soon.

14 Likes

@Administrators - You’re now free from the badges.

2 Likes

Update: The close button is now live! Users can close their own topics.

1 Like

How to get rid of these badges?

They stay up as old badges are still a valid way of checking users success rates.

1 Like

Thank You for the Close button. Love you :heart::heart:

1 Like

I love you more!

1 Like

I barely do anything anyway and now they give you the option to close the thread by yourself. what am I gonna do now?

2 Likes

You guys should add language tag under listing. I’m tire of asking handles just to go and see the account is using a language I dont even know exist

You can try to be a bigger punching bag?

1 Like

you are good example how jews make Monies ( without doing anything ) :man_shrugging::joy::joy:

1 Like

What you get up to behind closed doors is none of our business

2 Likes

Wow, I was so close to 100 transactions too. :’(

1 Like

Give me 5 stars feedback or ure banned.
ty

Your badges still stay up. Just edit your profile to say “I also have almost 100 badges!!”

Might as well just give it to me now tbh