NEW CONTEST: UP TO $250,000 IN PRIZES

I’m gonna hop in too :heart_eyes:

Good luck @Logotyp24

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I would buy some today or tomorrow but wanna ask on which platform the trade will be available ?

1 Like

After the pre-sale is over, it will first be available on Raydium.io and perhaps jup.gg and later on hopefully launch on some more exchanges.

1 Like

Hello all, with launching this project I have had 1000 things to do to get it live to 1st of April. So im guessing my brain didnt function so good when I set the price for the token.

In the pre-sale, the price of $0.01 per token doesnt look to bad, but when we add it to an Decentralized Swap/Exchange after the pre-sale, with the $0.01 price we set and the current Token supply. The market cap would be $1 Billion dollars. Sounds fun and all, but the not so fun part would be that the smart contract would give out $25,000,000 worth of prizes, even if we get in $100,000, $1M or $10M+ in the pre-sale.

And giving out $25M dollars worth of prizes is nothing I have.

If we would get in $1M dollars in the pre-sale and add it with 10% of the token supply. Then the market cap would be $100M with current price and token supply. Giving out $2.5M dollars in prizes, still the math doesnt add upp there and even worse, ALL who bought in to the pre-sale, would get 10 cent on the dollar, meaning the token would be worth 10 times less then what they bought for in the pre-sale.

So only bad news unfortunatly. Im waiting for reply from the 3rd party service to see if its possible to make changes to the pre-sale price and then amount of tokens buyers will receive, to those have already bought in to the pre-sale.

If it does Not work, then I will send back all the money users have sent so far and start over.

Either start over on the pre-sale or launch PremiumToken directly on the Swap/Exchange.

But please, do NOT buy or send anything more to the pre-sale until I get some answers here.
Also if it doesnt work I would have to cancel this contest and come up with some new contest or just cancel it. Not decided yet but sorry about this.

6 Likes

With all due respect, if anyone else did this, they’d be clowned by multiple users and admins. You can’t launch a Crypto project with the intention of having thousands of Swapd users promote it and or invest in it to reach tens of millions in market cap (or $1b as previously advertised) and have so many flaws.

Also, there’s still fake press on the website, which is a major red flag (amongst many other things).

I’m glad to hear that you’re pausing, making changes, and are willing to refund. But regardless of reputation, previous buying history, etc. this is not a legitimate project and should not be allowed on Swapd, much less via two featured topics on the home page.

You can’t randomly change the price of the coin 2 days in, adjust prizes, adjust the smart contract, have fake press logos, etc. and be taken serious.

3 Likes

With all due respect, its a good thing 1000 of users did not join in the contest then.

I would say this is a much more serious project then any meme coin with a 100 dollar website that people spam around in hope to make a lot of money.

I can make any changes needed to have a working project that can be here for the long run. I would say its much better to do the changes 2 days in then after the pre-sale is completed.

I have already spent $150,000 dollars on development and marketing, that will be lost, so im not making this changes for the fun of it.

You are free to have your opinions, but what I do is up to me.

4 Likes

Hire a tokenomics guy brother.

2 Likes

Kindly Update this in the main thread as well, for all the members who might not read comments.

TIA.

4 Likes

What is happening now with presales? @Logotyp24 I just got notification on twitter

1 Like

I must say that even refund is not an option here, first of Market is as well going down,
So whoever send the solana in the first place will recivece lower amount then he sent

2 Likes

True. Amount must be sent as it was. Cuz it isn’t our problem.
I could have invested this somewhere else.

It feels like he tried to get attraction on swapd but didn’t get as much as expected

1 Like

That crypto goes up and down is very normal. You will get back the same amount that you sent. If you sent 5 solana, you will be refunded 5 solana back.

1 Like

We will send back the amount of crypto that you sent.

1 Like

Thats not buddy how it works, That day I sent I exchanged the solana for your tokens

And first of all I refered many people who will be in loss here.

This presale and whole thing should result in determainting your badge.

2 Likes

I agree. We could have invested somewhere else.

1 Like

If your token got down in value I accept that loss, and it is understable because I took the risk

1 Like

Sorry to hear that you feel that way, but you invested at a $1 Billion market cap. Changing from pre-sale to a Swap is not a bad thing for you who invested. In the pre-sale you could max do a 1x (plus minus zero), with launching on the Swap, you can do a 100x as we start from a much lower market cap.

1 Like

BUddy I don’t think you want to scam anyone

but you jumped into project with 0 reserach and put everyone at risk.

Adjust the presale price, whoever sent the presale money still gets the tokens in presale

1 Like

No you will not get the tokens from the pre-sale. You will get what you paid with. In eth, usdt, sol, bnb, etc.

1 Like