(NEW PUBLICATIONS ADDED) I'll write about you, your brand or your page on Medium or Foundr Magazine

Service type: Media Writing Services
Price: $250 - $5,000, depending on what you need
New Publications added near bottom of page

Please read the entirety of this post before contacting me. 99% of your questions will be answered here

Everyone wants to be verified these days, but the majority of people do not have the media necessary.

As of right now, I’m offering two services. Edit: New Publications added near bottom of page

Primary Service

1. I’ll write about you, your brand or your social media page on Medium.com

There are a few reasons you might want this service.

1. Your goal should be to get written about on sites like Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur, Foundr, etc. However, if you think that any of these major publications are going to naturally write about you without having several other articles out there already, then you are mistaken. You need some media out there and this is by far the easiest, most noteworthy, and fastest way to get there.

2. Major Publications pull great articles from Medium frequently. In fact, Inc Magazine publishes on Medium themselves.

https://medium.com/inc.

1. Medium is a ranking BOSS. I have several articles published on Medium that are ranking in the #1 and #2 spots on Google for ALOT of key words. For example, if you search “millions of followers on Instagram”, you’ll see my article in either the #1 or #2 spot, depending on the day. When it’s in the #2 position, it’s only being outranked by Foundr Magazine, but it’s continuously outranking sites like Wikipedia, The Wall Street Journal, Mashable and many more.

1. The Views!! Many of my articles get between 8K and 14K views in the first few months. This is a great opportunity to drive warm organic traffic towards your social profiles, websites and funnels.

medium

Ok, you get the point. The basic timeline for this service is about 72 hours from the time of order until publishing.

As an add-on service to this, I can also publish your article through one of Medium’s largest publications, “The Startup.” To date they have approximately 461K followers on Medium and they share their new stories with their audiences via email and their social media accounts. This obviously means more views. Note: This can add up to an additional 24 hours to the processing time and they do have the right to turn down articles. I’ve never had it happen, but it can, so it should be noted.

startup

--------------My Medium prices are as follows. Non negotiable-----------------

Medium Pricing Structure

To write and publish a permanent professional article on Medium I charge based on length of the article. Prices below.

Article Length
700 - 999 words - $250
1,000 - 1,500 - $300
1,501 - 2,000 - $350

I can do longer, but these are the typical lengths for these types of articles. It’s basically a $50 increase per 500 words.

Add on - If you wanted the article published in The Startup as mentioned in the original add, it’s an addition $65. In the unlikely event that The Startup will not accept your article, your Add On fee will be 100% refunded.

The typical turnaround time for a Medium Article is 72 hours, but can happen much faster or take longer depending on my current que, the communication between you and I and the topic itself. Sometimes more research is required which adds time. If you choose to utilize the Add on, I have to submit the draft to The Startup and they publish it on acceptance. Typically this occurs between 24 and 48 hours after the draft is submitted. So the time can vary depending on the options you choose.

If you are in a hurry and need an article published quickly, I can have it published in 18 hours as an expedited job, meaning you move to the front of the line and I don’t stop working until we have a finished product. The expedited fee is $75 and having it published through The Startup isn’t an option.

As always, you will get to read and approve the article before it is published.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PUBLICATIONS ADDED (See prices below)

Yahoo.com/News ($1,100)
Harvard.EDU ($400)
Finance.Yahoo ($850)
Ed.Ted.com ($400)
Education.Microsoft.com ($400)
marketwatch.com ($650)
beforeitsnews.com ($400)
seekingalpha.com ($400)
goodreads.com ($500)

-----READ THIS-----

I get tons of tire kickers on here, so if you’d truly like an article-- start a ticket, tell me which article you want and answer the following questions and I’ll get started.

My time is valuable and I don’t have time to talk about potential articles for hours, so if you are serious, start a ticket.

-----READ THIS-----

Starting info I need–

What’s your goal of the article? Is it to send traffic and convert into new business or followers or is it to get your own name out there for verification purposes? Or something else?

Do you know what key words you’d like to rank for? I’m assuming you want the article to rank for your name, but is there any other topics you want your name, company or brand to be associated with? What you want to be associated with will kind of outline the direction we need to take the articles?

Can you send me a link to your website or other articles about you so I can look it over, get an idea of what you and your company is all about and brainstorm a little?

Is there any exciting data that you’d like to share, like your total number of followers through all of your accounts, how many people you’ve helped or coached, anything quantifiable that would make you stand out from the pack?

Any info you’d like to share is appreciated, but essentially i’m going to take the info you give me and come up with a few article ideas. Once I’ve done that, you can nix them all or pick your favorites and I’ll start coming up with a draft.

Basically, we need to narrow everything down to what you want the world to know about you.

I look forward to working with you.

• Austin
12 Likes

Hi,

We are looking At obtaining your services for publishing content in all platforms that you can.

Would like to discuss in length on how the payment process works. We would like to logically pay on succession only.

Let is know how to go forward

Very nice

I’m all about transparency, so I’ll just put it out there for everyone to see.

All of my articles are 100% permanent.

Medium

To write and publish a permanent professional article on Medium I charge based on length of the article. Prices below.

Article Length
700 - 999 words - $250
1,000 - 1,500 - $300
1,501 - 2,000 - $350

I can do longer, but these are the typical lengths for these types of articles. It’s basically a $50 increase per 500 words.

Add on - If you wanted the article published in The Startup as mentioned in the original add, it’s an addition $65. In the unlikely event that The Startup will not accept your article, your Add On fee will be 100% refunded.

The typical turnaround time for a Medium Article is 72 hours, but can happen much faster depending on my current que and the communication between you and I. If you choose to utilize the Add on, I have to submit the draft to The Startup and they publish it on acceptance. Typically this occurs between 24 and 48 hours after the draft is submitted. So the time can vary depending on the options you choose.

If you are in a hurry and need an article published quickly, I can have it published in 18 hours as an expedited job, meaning you move to the front of the line and I don’t stop working until we have a finished product. The expedited fee is $75 and having it published through The Startup isn’t an option.

As always, you will get to read and approve the article before it is published.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Foundr Magazine

This one is much different and much more time intensive due to the longer articles, the editing process, and strict requirements by Foundr.

I can easily spend a full week of work on a single article for them.

So, my base price for a Foundr Article at 2,000 - 2,700 words is $1,410

In the unlikely event that Foundr will not accept an article about you, then you will be given two options.

1. Get a full refund and pay me nothing as I only charge for services provided.

-or-

1. Convert the article to a Medium article at which point the price would convert to the standard Medium pricing above.
2 Likes

PM me for a transaction please

sent

Can you provide invoice?

Interested in “700 - 999 words - $250”

How do you determine the cost for getting an article written on Foundr?

Yes, I can provide an invoice.

Ok will send you PM

Honestly, it’s really just based on the amount of time I have to spend on it. The writing is fairly intensive due to the fact that Foundr only published very long form content with a strict style guide and a mass number of actionable tips that are required to be in the article.

However, the writing is the easy part as their editorial process is nuts. It’s literally about a week of back and fourth with numerous revisions, changes, and addition requests.

They make it a very difficult process, which in time intensive. If their process was a little more lax it would probably be half the cost. I’m working on getting a few writers on board that can publish on Forbes, Inc and Entrepreneur right now and those will be cheaper once i’m up and running simply because they are less labor intensive.

2 Likes

I’m interested. Please PM

interested in this

Just successfully completed a sale; marking as verified!

4 Likes

All PM’s sent

1 Like

Just wanted to give a quick update. I finished my first Medium sale three days ago and that article is already raking on page one of Google for both Desktop and Mobile. Within the next week, it should easily be in the number one or number two position.

If you want to tell your story, don’t underestimate the power of Medium combined with an established writer with extensive marketing and SEO skills.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Marking premium. This guy is a top quality writer and can deliver.

4 Likes

Interested please PM. We have 8 brick and mortar locations across the US. Started the company out of the back of my car when I was 18 and grew it to a 8 location company. Have a Pretty cool story how everything fell into place.

1 Like

Please PM the details, I’m highly interested

I’d like the 2 medium articles and one of them with an add on please. Both length 1501-2000. Please send PM