New theme bug tracker! We're upgrading our UI soon, we need your help. Edit: Upgrade complete!

As you may know, we are soon updating how SWAPD looks. We’ve announced this a few weeks ago in our TO-DO list. Don’t get too excited, the change isn’t major at all, it’s actually quite subtle with a few slight changes. However, we are adding a new feature (highly requested), which is a DARK THEME option. Here is a sneak peek:

We will need your help.

With any changes, bugs are bound to happen. Please use this topic to report them here, so we can get them fixed ASAP.

To-do list

The following list is for our own personal tracking, we will try to get these steps completed before the 10th of Jan.

1. Update our light theme - (Scheduled for Tuesday)
  2. Update our dark theme - (Scheduled for Tuesday)
  3. Update our mobile theme
  4. Run tests
  5. Squash bugs
14 Likes

this is sexy

4 Likes

Wanted this right from the start!
This looks amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Dark theme looks pretty cool. Nice UI update :smiley:

2 Likes

Omg yes finally I can open SWAPD during the night without blinding myself

4 Likes

Sexy

2 Likes

1 Like

Yes, we see that :smiley: No one said this would be easy.
Also, the dark theme is selectable from the hamburger menu. But as this one, it has errors.

2 Likes

I really liked the UI anyway, those small changes still make you feel different when you’re navigating, haha.

Dark theme really looks good:

4 Likes

Looks great. Good job!

Thank @shaunthomas for that, he is our UI guy. However, we’ve already have like 10 to-do’s/fixes to implement :smiley: @shaunthomas is working on them as we speak.

1 Like

The darkmode gives me orgasm. Good job :smile:

2 Likes

Finally, DARK THEME option.

2 Likes

Changed to DARK. Closed the app and the theme color went back to normal.

1 Like

Don’t close the app then.

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

it wirks fine with me

Yair still uses a @Nokia.

2 Likes

Best update ever!

2 Likes