Newly Approved Amazon influencer Account. Earn commissions from amazon with your Instagram account

Account type: Amazon Influencer Account
Price: $350

Description:

Newly approved Amazon influencer account. You get with the social media account used for approval.

Bonus
Guide on how to promote your amazon storefront from your Instagram page to make sales and earn commission. ( initial promotion is done by me)

Guide/ method on how to verify your personal Instagram account without the use of panels , and cheap. ( spend $1500-$2500 for PR and verification. Tested and proven method ).

Do you select the products yourself or they just tell you want to pose with ?

1 Like

How can we assure that the nethod used to verify accounts will work?

You get to select the products you want . I also set up the storefront for you with products from the niche you choose.

I do not give any assurances. It is a do-it-yourself method that would let you spend less than the market price for verification service, Also this is a bonus for purchasing the amazon influencer account, which is the main sales.

You get the verification method as a bonus. (Free)

thatā€™s cool, but are they going to let you borrow the products to advertise them or you have to buy them?

You donā€™t have to buy them. You just post them and then put your storefront link in your page bio to direct your followers to amazon. Any sales recorded through your storefront earns you commissions. You get a bonus guide on how to promote effectively and earn good commissions

Ill pay $50 just for the guide to verify on instagram lol

1 Like

The guide is not for sale. It is a bonus for purchasing the Account.

Ahhh that sucks, especially if your insta has some sort of aesthetic , a picture of a pot would just not go there I feel

You donā€™t have to post anything on your Instagram if you donā€™t want to, just the link in bio with a call to action is enough to direct your followers to your amazon storefront.

When sellng an account for only $350 why would you not sell your mysterious ā€˜guideā€™ for a substantial relative cost of $50? With just 6 more, you would not only increase the sale price of what youā€™re selling but also profit double which is what you should be after. Sounds fishy with that statement, most likely offers no value at all according to that replyā€¦

2 Likes

I think heā€™s prolly thinking amazon has big authority therefore = easy verification, while it sounds like a big shot it might work since it hasnā€™t been exploited. I also thinking he would submit the verification form via the app.

So I should sell a method that is worth several 100s of dollars for $50 and get it saturated and patched in no time just so I can satisfy your reasoning. Right ?

Well sorry to disappoint you. This isnā€™t even about Instagram verification , if you are looking for Instagram verification there are several members offering it for $1000s of dollars, you can use the search bar , you will find lots of offers

The guide is a bonus for persons interested in my Amazon influencer account sales. If you are not interested then no need to leave a biased opinion.

It is not fishy in marketing to offer free stuffs as bonus to make sales. Whether what info I have to share freely with my customers offers any value to them or not is up to them to say.

Thanks

This isnā€™t about amazonā€™s big authority and easy verification. Although one of the steps will be to publish your own books on amazon kindle , but that is just like one tenth of what you need to do.

The guide points you to things you can do to get verified cheaper than the market value.

You are offering it for free though, and at most offering it at $350. If the buyer then chooses to release this information to millions then your reasoning of ā€˜saturationā€™ makes no sense. If this was as valuable as you say it is you wouldnā€™t be offering it as some cheap add on/gimmick to sell something else. The logic here is flawed. If you have a ā€˜valuable guideā€™, sell it when an offer is made for it - Like i said someone could offer $300 more than what iā€™ve offered and saturate just as you are claiming, still saving thousands. Just admit when you are trying to fleece people out of their money mate. These replies have made it crazy obvious imo. But glws

1 Like

Your logic is one that is flawed. And reveals you are a noob in internet marketing.

Swapd lets you list thread for free.
Facebook, instagram, google gives you some of their services for free. Does this make them not valuable as some cheap add ons to sell their main services ?

In all sincerity , if you have a working Instagram verification method , will you sell it for $50 ?

Have you taken time to read terms and conditions on swapd ?

I cannot sell a method or coaching guide on swapd, hence I am offering it as a bonus.

Fleecing people out of their money ? Either you donā€™t know the meaning of the phrase or you just think using it here makes you look smart.

I repeat , this thread is about amazon influencer account and whatever else is added as a bonus so please if you are not interested in the amazon influencer account , DO NOT LET ME ā€œFLEECE YOU OUT OF YOUR $50ā€.

Thanks

Fair point.

If you have a ā€˜working instagram verificationā€™, you wouldnā€™t be offering it for ā€˜freeā€™ along with a $350 purchase either. You clearly no idea how to form a logical reply or argument lol And that typically happens when you are offering something meaningless and low value in an effort to shift something. If you want to sell an amazon account, just sell that. Donā€™t mention having a secret ā€˜method for verification selling being given away for freeā€™, then literally get completely bamboozled when someone instead offers you money just for your claim haha, do you want to add on the secret to eternal youth too? Like i said, it speak volumes about your integrity. But good luck with this sale, which already starts on a dodgy lie. Feel free to ā€˜fleece me of my $50ā€™ and provide me this special guide, which by your own admission requires me to do work myself and fork out thousands anyway - i couldnā€™t care less to lose $50 nor even $100 for the sake of seeing how low value whatever you want to provide is :slightly_smiling_face:

I see where your problem lies.

1. You can read but you do not understand English.
  2. You think using fancy words like ā€œfleece and bamboozledā€ makes you sound smart so you use them out of context.

Let me reiterate this, please read it several times so it sinks in, perhaps then you will understand.

This thread is about amazon influencer account.
What ever else is added as a bonus.

This thread doesnā€™t make claims of any secret method for verification as no such thing exists.

The guide is a method to spend money on PR cheaper, using not so obvious authority brands that sticks for getting the Instagram blue tick.

Following the guide increases your chances of verifying your personal page by yourself and saves you money on PR .

And I have the rights to give whatever info I have for free as a bonus, so you can keep dreaming and wishing to have the low value info for $50 or $100 but you will never know what it is.