[Only 650$] 50k fashion instagram + store included

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 49900
Topic/Niche: vans shoes
Does it include the OG (original) email?: yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): organic from 0

Description: I am selling vans niche instagram page with store included, reason of selling is becuase i want to do something bigger than this store. The store is with shopify, i reopened same store with same products just with another domain and with another shopify account, i selled with this page and the old store for 3 moths now and every month was 1k revenue. And i closed before some weeks the store now i reopened again before 1 week but with another shopify and another domain. Product source was from aliexpress i am dropshipping with cheap products like 9.99$-19.99$
I dont have old store screenshots becuase i removed pics to provide but i have paypal payment received screenshots:
I have 2 payments methods paypal and stripe. Ive get the payments half from stripe and half from paypal.

can you DM more info, what were you selling/sourcing products from and traffic?

Post proof of income. :slight_smile:
Edit: domain was registered a week ago

2 Likes

I have posted proofs

very interested, handle pls

Hey can you send me the handle? Thanks!

Handle please :slight_smile:

Please pm me the username :slight_smile:

Can you PM the username? Very interested

Lol how does that prove 1k every month, anyways if staff is fine with it then gl on sale :man_shrugging:

Bro before 3 months was 1k monthly and i dont find on my phone proofs of 1k becuase all my old photos was deleted.

link and final price please

please pm me the account name

can I get @

Handle and best price please

I guess you still have the paypal account with all the transactions history

Yes i have

Dropped in 800$

Handel username pls

1 Like

PM username and store link please, serious buyer!