ORGANIC GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL (8,000,000 views) 375k+ Subscribers

Amount of subscribers: 376,000
Country of subscribers (majority): United States
Topic/Niche: Gaming
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description:
A very large gaming channel for anyone who wants to start youtube with a big number of subscribers. Fortnite was the main game on this channel but now the fortnite videos have been removed. there are a couple of videos on the channel with millions of views and is eligible for monetization. Around 90,000$ was made in 2018 and gained over 200K subscribers in the same year. If you post some original content and upload some more videos you can apply for monetization. all around a great channel which gets on recommended / Homepage alot and can start your youtube career easily. Please send me your best offer, and I am very flexible. Thank you!

63b4e7296bc4adcd470f68b61e65da1e

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

Link please :slight_smile:

how much are you looking for this?

Hi Batman, I Have Added two more pictures including traffic and subscriber locations.

Dm me link :slight_smile:

send me the link

Hi, please PM the channel link, I’d like to discuss

url please.

Can I get URL and asking price along with subscriber stats for the last 28 days with country? Thanks!

Link please!

interested in this channel pm asap

How much for this youtube channel??

SOLD! Thank you for using SWAPD.