PAGE RECOVERY | Get your Disabled IG Account Back | Starting Price: $1.5k + | Quick turnaround | META REP

Service type: Account recovery
Price: The price will depend on the account type, size, violation and more!
Ask us about our Instagram insurance policies, whitelisting & account repair.
Pricing can be anywhere from $1,550 to $15,000

Description:

We do all kinds of recovery for multiple platforms!

GUARANTEED Hacked Account Recovery ( 1-10 Business days )

Disabled Account Recovery ( 1 - 30 Business Days )

Our average time is 5-7 business days but we can not promise this turnaround time.

We can Reactivate your HACKED accounts
( As long as you know the @, associated email or # we can get this done 100% including accounts with 2FA )

We can reactivate DISABLED accounts

• TOS
  • Sexual/nudity
  • Artificial
  • Impersonation

WHAT DO WE NEED?

• We need the email & Phone number associated to the account.
  • We need the date of the issue.
  • We need the ban screenshot ( You can find this by trying to sign into your account and then clicking the learn more button )
  • If we need more information we will inform you.

We can also recover Tik Tok accounts & more.

6 Likes

Hey man, can you help me recover the Hold Payments from Facebook?

I have around 1.2 Million Dollars stuck on facebook (Reels + Instream Ads Payouts)

I’m willing to pay share a decent percent of the withdrawn amount or upfront too if it’s guaranteed.

2 Likes

Is your payout disable like this?

Hello, can you publish and unpublished page

Hello, i do not specialize in this service but I am willing to try. send me a pm

Price for copyright unban ?

1 Like

Hello my friend,
There is an account that has been disabled due to the age of 13, can you activate the account IG

1 Like

Do You accept payments through escrow?

Yes, we can pm me

Hi PM send

@FaadixD please check pm

IP/Copyright unban is that possible? My case is unique.

pm me more information about it

I highly doubt you have 10 meta reps lets be real here, if that was the case it would be a lot quicker then even possibly up to 30 days even for copyright. You sound like someone from telegram who claims he has 10 reps for the last 3 months. Reps don’t ask for phone number of the account either. Sounds like forms to me.

Well suit yourself, if you knew who i was in real life you wouldnt even question the 10 rep thing, and i do have reps and sometimes if clients accidently give an email associated to a different account they ask for a phone number so i give them one and also have the client create a brand new email.

1 Like

Hello, can you publish and unpublished Facebook page (All original content)

I don’t need to know you in real life, I just know 100% it’s :billed_cap: