Page Sponsors meet the public

~Page Sponsors meet the public~

I’ve noticed in many channels that it’s not easy to access big pages and their data. The process is cumbersome which shouldn’t be.

It’s A = R = C
Ad’s
Reach
Cost
And some terms…

I know there’s Agency that deal with Really big pages but the 10mil and under is who 80% are trying to reach out to.

I’m a developer by trade and thinking about building out beta site similar to SWAPD with their professional take on just being upfront and honest and helping out both parties.

I have a domain name I’ve had for a while and paid big money back when. SellingSocial.com
Selling - ads
Social - to the public
Just wanted to hear some thoughts… If any

If there’s a channel solely that has these types services or similar please share.

Nothing being taken away from the sponsored posts on here, I just look at SWAPD as a different niche e-commerce type secure, really good group of creators.

Thanks for the time!

Lol if you think :thinking: it’s just a bad idea let me know as well.

Not sure what you’re asking. You’re inquiring about building a site for selling posts on social properties, am I correct?

1 Like

Yes! Thanks for the response.

Programmatic Media Ads - allows you to create flight plans and budgets based on CPM and channels.
(Google : Company that was just acquired from iHeart media about changing media buying)

The social page will give up inventory.
The media buyer will go onto the website and upload creative & input targeted categories, counties, cities, budget, gender, age group, etc.

And your flight plan is given in detail on what channels, how many spots, the dates and times on which your creative will be displayed.

There can even be a dashboard to show when your spots have ran and the metrics of those spots based on the creative and channel.

Sounds like a ton of work (from a developers stand point). I wish you best of luck and hope you get the project off the ground :slight_smile: