Pets FB Verified page with approved IA and ad breaks avalible + very good IA domain

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 1k
Topic/Niche: pets
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):Organic

Description: pets verified page with IA approved + ad breaks , i am selling the page + very good domain name that was approved for IA on the page , the page also available for ad breaks you only need 9k followers and 30k min views you can get them easily within 3 days

Can you help justify the asking price? $6,000 seems very high for such a small page. Do you have GA data you can show for your domain?

Noticing an influx of these IA approved pages across the web. There is probably a new “trick” our method out, I would be careful. You can lose IA and ad breaks in a snap, especially if it was approved in some unorthodox way.

my website have good domain authority , old website with good traffic and its approved legally no tricks , i apply for website and it get approved i submit for the articles and get approved , even most of the articles are copyscape passed

1 Like

OK that makes sense. Thanks for responding and good luck with sales.

Thank you swapd

Link plz

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.