Please delete thanks!

About 60k to make a deal
There is a big price (not 60 K) but for these services,150K fans + website and the advertisement companies

I offered 10k

And 30% of revenue

This is not my website. Iā€™m not the seller. the seller can sell it for how much heā€™d like. 10k is too low imo. Normal sites go for 25x the monthly profit, meaning around 105k for this site. but because the main traffic source is FB and itā€™s unreliable Iā€™d say 40-50k.

btw I donā€™t understand the watchmojo pic u sent. those domains worth nothing. not even a reg fee

4 Likes

Ok Man

Yair is right on the money.

Helsid77 doesnā€™t seem to understand premium audiences, either. And, thatā€™s okay. Not everyone does.

1 Like

@SWAPD - I was under the impression the domain wouldnā€™t be visible to non-VIP/premium users? Not sure I want to show publicly without requests. Thanks!

I edited it for you.
Good luck!

1 Like

PM details and current offer

1 Like

Try pming me. Not sure it will let me.

Added in PER DAY numbers for March. BUMP.

Domain and current price please.

can you sent me url?

Sending private messages! Sorry for the slow response.

interested about current price as well.

I wonā€™t let it go for less than 50k.

can you send fb insights on posts through today please? both groups and pages? as well as most recent page views?

Whatā€™s the website

Messaged

Iā€™m sorry but your previous offers were extreme lowballs and I will only engage with serious buyers. I wish you the best of luck! Of course, Iā€™ll give the buyer all this.