[POPULAR PAGE] 145K+ FOLLOWERS INSTAGRAM PAGE

Country of followers (majority): Mexico & United States
Amount of fans/followers: 145K+
Topic/Niche: Art/Anime
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No

Description: I am selling a very active page of dragon ball z & anime.

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

1 Like

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the mandatory query: Does it include the OG (original) email?:. Telling potential buyers whether your account sale includes the original email or not will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

1 Like

Your listing says india top country but screenshot shows mexico :frowning::hushed:

2 Likes

Please ID verify with us first, only then we will allow you to sell on SWAPD

1 Like

Re-listed, thank you for verifying your ID.

1 Like