Post the Instagram / Facebook handle you would like below!

Hi Guys,

Creating this thread again as previous thread expired!

We have contacts that can get any inactive name on Instagram and have a track record of doing this.

We are now offering this service to all SWAPD users. The name needs to have 4 letters or more to maximise chances.

The price of the service is $3k to $8k depending on the rarity of the name. Some names, especially rare ones have high re-sale values to companies, brands and well known places etc

The process:

Post below (make sure you have a budget matching the above pricing)

Once you have posted PM too - if you don’t PM me I might not see the name you want

If I think we can get the name, I will get it for you BEFORE receiving any payment. Once again the name needs to be inactive - so nothing too difficult like @a or @10

Happy to use SWAPD middleman (a site admin or respected member) once the name is received to transfer it so you know the service is safe and legit

We also own some of the rarest names on IG -if you have a budget of $5k minimum PM me too

I dont do business with scammers so dont bother messaging me

The time it takes to get a name varies - usually 5 to 7 working days max - sometimes longer- sometimes quicker depending on how busy the team is.

If we dont get the name you have nothing to lose as no payment is exchanged upfront.

Any questions let me know - we have got many names before!

Thanks!

I want to personally thank @influencer22 for getting a user name I wanted (It was inactive). He managed to get it in about 2-3 days. I can vouch for the legitimacy of this!

1 Like

Thanks David - appreciated! : )

Price is high, or else I would be totally down.

1 Like

The transaction was successful, the seller is recommendable. Thank you for using SWAPD!

1 Like

The re-sale value of some very rare names tends to be much more - some even up to 20k

If someone would like multiple names or have friends they can refer we can offer a discounted rate

1 Like

A few that would be interesting to own:
kim
ai
markzuckerberg

we can only help getting ones 4 letters or more

no we cant get markzuckerberg lol

1 Like

if you need any others let me know!

Zeller?

its possible- pm me!

Jude or Judd ???

I;ve PMed you!

check!

Thanks!

bump!

bump!

bump!

Bump!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.