PR for Startups and Small business owners

Hey Swapd Members,

I run a media group and happen to own multiple news websites that provide exclusive branding and featured interviews to companies and reputed individuals across the world.

This service is being offered after discussions with @SWAPD.

I can deliver following to anyone who places orders on SWAPD within 2-4 days across the platforms (Owned by me and my company) of your choice: Processing time varies as per the package chosen.

1. Exclusive Interviews
  2. Brand Mentions
  3. Sponsored Interviews
  4. Targeted advertising
  5. Articles and news for Wikipedia (Links offered by me can be used as additional references and you may still need premium press from websites like Forbes/Inc)
  6. Articles and news for Facebook, Twitter and Insta Verifications (Links offered by me can be used as additional references and you may still need premium press from websites like Forbes/Inc)

These are best if you are a start-up and small business owner looking for the following:

1. Online reputation
    1. Brand Visibility
    1. Credibility
    1. Brand Discovery
    1. Strong SEO
    1. Traffic growth
    1. Customer acquisition

Add-on: You can use the articles published for you to pitch in bigger publications like Forbes/Inc etc.

Note: Our links take a bit of time to start showing up on Google but once indexed they always show up as search listings on all the pages.

There are multiple packages on offer. Package details as follows:

Package 1:

$250

Articles on 5 of our platforms

DF Links – Yes

Processing time: 1 working day

Package 2:

$500

Articles on 10 of our platforms

DF Links – Yes

Processing time: 2 working days

Package 3:

$750

Articles on 15 of our platforms

DF Links – Yes

Processing time: 3 working days

Package 4:

$1000

Articles on 20 of our platforms

DF Links – Yes

Processing time: 4 working days

Package 5:

$1250

Articles on 25 of our platforms

DF Links – Yes

Processing time: 5 working days

I will provide the following extras if your order value is over $ 1K:

1. Free Shoutout on my YouTube Channel which has over 200K views and 2200 subscribers in just 75 days post launch.
  2. Free advertising worth $ 1K on any platform of choice owned by us
  3. Free lead generation campaign for 5 days on a platform owned by us

I will also provide these extras if your order value is over $ 2.5K:

1. A professionally made video of 10 seconds using real humans…
  2. Free shoutouts from the network of business pages and groups owned by me.
  3. Free advertising worth $2.5K on any platform owned by us
  4. Free lead generation campaign for 15 days on a platform owned by us
  5. We will embed your video of 10 seconds across 25 of our platforms and leave it there permanently. This means our readers will discover your videos and might contact you for hiring your services
  6. Screen credits on 1 of our videos on our YT Channel.

Payment methods: BTC/ETH/International Wire/TransferWise/PayPal

Can I offer a customised package: Yes but only for my platforms

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Why are the packages priced high?

We charge anywhere from 2500-30K USD depending on the kind of package selected. A team of world class writers work on the articles. We might not be a premium publication but we deliver better results in terms of SEO than these premium publications and our links stay permanently . Our links help you SELL AND EARN MORE . Your articles are read by people who belong to your target audience and that helps you sell and earn more.

Are the prices negotiable?

Yes they are for packages above $5K in value.

Still have questions? Message me, or leave your comments down below - I will get back to you as soon as I can.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.