VIP CLUB SELLER Best packages onsite PR / News Articles + Instagram / Facebook Verification Package. No press needed IG Verification Package option too for yourself or brand. (Most experienced, reliable and original Seller on Swapd )

Hi Guys!

Following on from our successful verification and username service on my other main thread I am now offering our PR package + verification package!

INTERESTED IN OUR INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK VERIFICATION SERVICE? TRIED FOR MONTHS? KEEP GETTING DENIED?

DM me for pricing!

Services offered:

PR Packages and enhancing your online presence
Facebook Verification
Instagram Verification
Instagram verification with no press needed option
Pre-verified Instagram accounts
Snapchat Verification
Tiktok Verification
Name changes on a verified Instagram Account
Username claims

We can help build your online presence via our new tailored PR package -personal branding and being verified is crucial in this day and age.

The article service will take 1 to 3 weeks and the verification will take 3 to 7 days max (the process is usually much quicker)

Due to the high number of requests we have received for this specific service, we have created this special, tailored package for public figures that don’t have enough press / news about them in google. For our package we will secure you articles in publications we know will work for the verification process. Some of these will appear in the google news tab, helping with organic SEO too.

Once we have secured you the articles, we will then verify your account. I do not recommend ordering PR from others as they do not know what is required. Our articles are the highest quality and our team speaks fluent Engish. The way the articles are written is also important.

​The best accounts to verify nonetheless are ones of public figures, influencers, musicians, models, athletes, journalists, celebrities and well-known entrepreneurs or business people. The more press articles you have about yourself and the stronger your online presence, the higher chance they have.

​We also have already verified Instagram accounts with a username change option available for sale too for those with a strong budget looking to save time.

We can also do name changes on a verified account.

In addition, we can verify a fresh account from scratch for you with a desired username if you have no PR and wish to remain discrete.

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEING INSTAGRAM VERIFIED?

Getting verified not only will increase your brand’s value, it can increase your organic following, and open networking opportunities you would never have thought possible. The investment is worth it.
Having a strong personal brand is a must in this day and age!

Any questions feel free to PM me! If I don’t see your message comment below saying you have messaged me.

Thanks!

39 Likes

@gxs179 PMed will update how it goes.

1 Like

@Sonny checkout.

@gxs179 PMed you check

1 Like

I’ve also sent you a PM

PMed.

1 Like

will reply to everyone shortly!

4 Likes

Sent PM.

sent pm

pls check dms

please reply

okay guys - too many messages

will reply to everyone within 24 hours max!!!

Messaged you :slight_smile:

Also sent a PM. Thanks.

Pmed

@gxs179 Sent a message still no reply :confused:

replying now!

Dm you!

replied!

Didn’t receive reply. :frowning:

replied!