PR / News Articles + Verification Package (Most experienced, original and cheapest deal on Swapd)

Hi Guys!

Following on from my successful verification and username service on my other main thread I am now offering our PR package + verification package!

The price for this package is the cheapest on Swapd. If in doubt message me and I will price match or go lower.

The article service will take 7 days and the verification will take 3 to 5 days max (the process is usually much quicker)

ARE YOU LOOKING TO GET VERIFIED ON INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK? KEEP GETTING DENIED DUE TO NOT HAVING ENOUGH NEWS ARTICLES? YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!

Due to the high number of requests we have received for this specific service, we have created this special, tailored package for public figures that don’t have enough press / news about them in google. For our package we will secure you articles in publications we know will work for the verification process. Some of these will appear in the google news tab, helping with organic SEO too.

Once we have secured you the articles, we will then verify your account.

Any questions feel free to PM me! If I don’t see your message comment below saying you have messaged me.

Thanks!

9 Likes

@gxs179 PMed will update how it goes.

@Sonny checkout.

@gxs179 PMed you check

1 Like

I’ve also sent you a PM

PMed.

will reply to everyone shortly!

4 Likes

Sent PM.

sent pm

pls check dms

please reply

okay guys - too many messages

will reply to everyone within 24 hours max!!!

Messaged you :slight_smile:

Also sent a PM. Thanks.

Pmed

@gxs179 Sent a message still no reply :confused:

replying now!

Dm you!

replied!

Didn’t receive reply. :frowning:

replied!