VIP CLUB SELLER Best packages onsite PR / News Articles + Instagram / Facebook Verification Package. No press needed IG Verification Package option too for yourself or brand. (Most experienced, reliable and original Seller on Swapd )

No reply. :frowning:

Just to make sure - seller doesnā€™t guarantee that they can verify ANYONE.
And rates are varied based on the profile handle. Hence no mention of price in the thread.

So, just to be clear ā€˜price for this package is the cheapest on Swapdā€™ - that is not true.
(As I got much higher quote for something I get done for much cheaper on Swapd + with a 100% guarantee)

10 Likes

Pm details

replied!

I didnt give you a price and you didnt send me a profileā€¦

Clearly working for my competitorsā€¦

1 Like

You didnā€™t reply buddy.

Just to sum up guys:

This service is the quickest and cheapest on SWAPD - I can get you the articles done very quickly and verification is also very quick too - can sometimes take 12 to 24 hours max!

I provide a 2 year guarantee that your tick will stay on your profile. No-other seller offers this. Iā€™ve seen people from odd countries get people the tick and only have it removed a short time later. I provide a guarantee and lifetime support. I also reply very quickly to all clients.

In addition, the PR I get you is in strong publications and will mean you can use it in the future for your personal brand.

Any questions DM me!

2 Likes

Interested. Message me and let me know prices

replied!

Guys if I missed your message - PM me again - had too many messages!

Please PM the details

pmd you

replied!!

Pm full info

replied!!

Iā€™m assuming you donā€™t want to respond to me then? :confused:

replied!!

Pls send price and info of articles.

Thanks.

reply me

@gxs179 check ur inb

replied!

For those asking we accept Bitcoin or Cryptocurrencies too!