PR package For Serious Companies/Projects Only Editorial not contributors!

I see a lot of people making posts about PR packages, just want to be clear this is different…

Are you a business owner?

Have you had a successful run doing something?

Do you have anything newsworthy to have someone report on?

Do you have a budget?

We are taking applications to review for those whom may be best qualified to be featured on TV stations such as BBC, Bloomberg, Vice, Editorial content posted by publishers like Forbes, that also as it is editorial would be featured and posted on socials as well. We offer guarantees on all projects, I know a few have messaged on here, so that is great! Hope to have a few things settled so we may be vouched for in the community !

Network is large so this is really meant for premium stories and business owners please!

3 Likes

What are prices ?

1 Like

Looks interesting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sent you a PM. I can offer this to my off site clients, interested in knowing more.

1 Like

Hi can you PM full list and prices.

1 Like

Would need ID verified on all serious inquires !

Dm me further information.

All publications.
Requirements.
Pricing.
Proof.

Thanks

bump

Please share more information. DM Price etc

Interested!
kindly send more pricing/links
Thanks

Never got a dm from you, as per my request yesterday.

I agree, pretty minimalistic post. send info.

Hi everyone, to avoid low quality contract work, to speed things up a bit for everyone, we work with editorial members not just contributors which many articles here may serve a purpose for those types of services, and you can imagine is more premium and peer reviewed content.

Trying to keep this as pretty straight forward, but can go into more details really depending on your content and current role/need/goals.

Open to submissions I should say and see it the content would align with the writer in mind.

For many of you things like media is a must, and a way to stick out is needed more and more each day.

Sorry if I have been not as responsive or detailed in any open forum way, If any of the members I have spoken to in chat could chime in here would be great to see and get feedback.

looking forward to closing a first deal ASAP to get things going

Hi everyone trying to get back to many but waiting on a lot of information to be sent back!

• Many will not qualify

• This is meant for premium sit down I have something good to talk about stuff no BS

• You must represent a known public entity and or be an agent\broker\business owner a registered entity or have done something very news worthy\interesting.

• A deck to review that may include previous media exposure

• Anything confirming your identity redacted or shown to @Administrators

*** Budgets 10k Plus** at least project cost or upon reasonable long term request spaced out and slowly grown in various methods building up to higher DA.

To avoid low quality contract work, to speed things up a bit for everyone, we work with editorial members not just contributors which for many here serve a purpose as so does this.
Many articles here serve a purpose for those types of services.

As you can imagine this is more premium public and peer reviewed content that would be shared by the publications social handles as well.

Open to submissions I should say and see it the content would align with the writer in mind.

For many of you things like media is a must, and a way to stick out is needed more and more each day.

Sorry if I have been not as responsive or detailed in any open forum way, If any of the members I have spoken to in chat could chime in here would be great to see and get feedback.

I have been working on a GPT-2 Model to write niche content…Is that a needed unique service here hmm.

Ok, so still not going to respond to me? Cool. Good luck.

What do you need specifically the names of the editors out here in open forum to non ID verified folks? No way.

Do you even know how SWAPD works? You can DM me the requested info. I never asked you to post publicly. I’m verified with transactions.

Can any other member on here explain something to this guy ?

Been working on lots of things getting ready I may have to put a hold on new accounts to review. @Administrators I hope can verify via inbox I have.

I updated post to keep things simple and easy for myself.

I also want to make it clear I have an asset personal that is not related to the business I am with for this service per some comments made on another thread.