PR package For Serious Companies/Projects Only Editorial not contributors!

Mate, you are one of the slowest (in the brain) sellers I’ve ever seen on any forum online.

You’re posting a service that you provide.

I’m requesting further information and you’re chatting some next things that nobody cares about.

I asked you to DM me further information. Did I once say send me your editors names, let alone post them publicly?

Do you not know how to start a DM conversation, if that’s the issue then say it.

It’s super simple. You make a post, I reply to the post and then you send me a DM with the requested information.

I wouldn’t even do business with you at this point. It would be a nightmare working with somebody of your caliber.

Best of luck and hopefully you learn how to do business a lot better than you do now.

2 Likes

If you needed something outlined here as with other members have, you would or could have made the initial message if you were serious on a project. Sorry I overlooked your request but you don’t have to act super entitled to getting someone to send you everything you want when you want it. Many of us work full time and when we get something sent that makes sense and most important makes dollars those projects get focused on before I’m even thinking of asking other people for more work at this time.

1 Like

Hope this can clear any concerns and apologize for any confusions

LOL goodnight

he said it.

Will follow up with many next week, some great submissions received so far!

do you have access to female fashion magazines? Vogue, Zoe Report, etc

1 Like

Many apologies, was wrapping up physical therapy this week and office was SLAMMED

Apologize on the delay on many, should have things organized for you guys soon. Sending messages where I can inbox is busy!

1 Like

Sorry for some of the HUGE delays…Major changes on global workplace/office.

We also do not want some great write ups and features to be overlooked while there has been so much focus on things like covid-19. This allows us in a way to take a longer project focus on each write up we take on.

interested, tell me more

Hey, I’m very interested, could you send me the prices & details ?

Mike

Hey sorry for late reply, with covid had a bit of a time schedule change up focusing on PPE, this process was still good for the PR though, just a bit backlogged.

No worries ! Can you please send me the details ?

Please let me know pricing!

Seller was last seen on April 4th.

Unlisting until he’s responsive again.