PR Strategy Packages Tier 1-3

Don’t waste time please

Outlets: Forbes, New York Times, BBC, inc magazine, entrepreneur, foundr, business insider, Daily time, evening standards, CityAM, independent, Guardian, telegraph, Washington post, huff post, Bloomberg news, The Sun, DailyMail, yahoo, digital spy, GQ, Hello, The Hollywood reporter, Wired, venturebeat, mashable,

Inside contacts at over 100 top outlets from papers to TV and raidio stations so we can centrally create some buzz/hype around anything/anyone
50% of the Payment is received for half the work, the other half for the rest of the work based on the package chose by the client.

We’ll sign a contract to guarantee everything.

PR strategies - packages - services

PR package 1
3 Tier 1 articles
3 Tier 2 articles
Strategy+article development
8k£ - 10k£

Package 2
3 tier 1
3 tier 2
1 TV interview guaranteed
1 Radio interview
Strategy+articles
14k£-18k£

Package 3
1 tier 1
2 tier 2
Article development +PR strategy
2.5k£ - 3.5k£

1 Like

New york times and bbc are impossible to get on - unless you have an insider I really dont see this working

1 Like

Please edit your prices, everything on Swapd is in USD.

Thank you.

Please share the list and price.

1 Like

Can we get more details please? Timeline? Can we choose which tier 1 or tier 2? What qualifies as tier 2? Is it a mention or a feature?

Interested in getting features on NYT, Washington post and business insider. Do PM me the details.

I’m assuming @SWAPD would escrow this

3 Likes

Please share the list of Tier-1 sites available. Thanks.

Pls send details

Yes please.

A clear pricing on each and timeline of each.

PM please. I’m ready with orders. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should define what is tier1, tier2, tier3.
If you share these in pm and you do not want here feel free to pm for detailed infos

1 Like

Can you please DM me what you consider a Tier 1 and Tier 2 outlet, interested.

1 Like

@Administrators somebody wanna close this until it’s all typed up correctly and listed properly?