Tezpur, Sonitpur,
    Assam - 784001

Other Details:

• SWAPD Profile: Profile - Dekrim - SWAPD
  • Wallet Address: 0x66ed0b2115622820aa25c3d75c2e39f4552a3ab9
  • Telegram Profile: @Xzinella

Identification Photos:

My Experience:

Prachurya Hazarika (known as @Dekrim on SWAPD) wanted me to deal directly with him on-site, instead of creating a ticket to avoid paying fees and charges that he would incur. He hadn’t verified his ID at this stage, so I asked him to do this before I would even give the matter a thought.

Within 48 hours, Prachurya Hazarika verified his ID with SWAPD and told me he was ready. Foolishly, to save money and get a deal for a cheap price, I agreed to deal directly with him (bear in mind, we didn’t go off-site, it just wasn’t done through a ticket). As soon as the payment was made, @Dekrim went AWOL on me and responded to each of my texts incredibly slowly. He later tried to get me to add him on Telegram, to which I refused.

It has been days and days since I made payment to his wallet address and he still hasn’t delivered his services and has clearly ran off with the funds with no intention of a refund or delivering the service.

The above ID is what he provided me with to prove he is trustworthy. I wonder if this is what he provided SWAPD with, too.

Please use this as a cautionary tale and a warning to NEVER deal directly with users and although saving a couple of bucks might seem good, it’s much better to pay the fees and charges than to risk losing all of your money like I have. This is also a warning to not deal with Prachurya Hazarika (@Dekrim) who is a scam artist.

@Administrators

Removed ID photos. But this needs to be looked in to.

Going offsite while onsite :joy:

11 Likes

I’m very confused with people saying swapd fees are high. You deserved to get scammed, saved 10% but lost 100%

7 Likes

Dealing directly with Prachurya Hazarika (aka @Dekrim on SWAPD) without opening a ticket may have put you at risk of fraud or dishonest behavior.

The ticket system used by SWAPD is intended to safeguard both buyers and sellers by offering a safe environment for transactions. The protection and comfort of mind they offer outweigh the modest fees and levies. Always use the SWAPD ticket system when conducting any online business.

4 Likes

Although some may contend that SWAPD’s fees are excessive, it’s crucial to keep in mind that they are in place to guarantee secure transactions. Dealing directly with @Dekrim in this instance resulted in the loss of all the money, which was not worth the risk.

@Comfy @Wicked

I think you guys are missing the point — if you read the last bit, I very much agree and say that what I did was indeed a foolish thing to do and to warn others of doing it. I’m not saying what I did was smart or that I didn’t walk into this myself. I’m warning others not to repeat my mistake, not ask for sympathy or say that is wasn’t my fault:

1 Like

Now you’re insulting swapd escrow system :grin:
This is great alternative of offsite

Hope you get back your funds. Doesn’t seems admins can help you 100% as deal was not done inder escrow but still have chances as theu have few infos.

He must be in a pickle if he was fine with verifying his account with official ID to fleece you of $80. In any case, you are lucky that the admins didn’t terminate your account for breaking the rules. I hope you get your funds back.

1 Like

We live and we learn. It was an honest mistake made on my part for trusting him and thinking that saving a couple of bucks for him was worth the troubles. Obviously, it didn’t work out hence the warning to others to not do this

1 Like

I was just thinking about this and what a disgusting comment to make. No one deserves to be scammed. We all make mistakes and we all learn. I have learnt from my mistakes and used my bad judgement and experience as not just a learning curve but to warn others.

For you to make a comment like “you deserve to get scammed” just goes to show that if a scammer pleads to the vulnerability of others, they deserve to be wronged. They do not. Prachurya Hazarika (@Dekrim) told me that after all the charges and fees, he would be left with an incredibly low amount of money as we didn’t do a high-value ticket.

I felt bad for him and thought, sure, I’ll pay him directly. Yes, there was also a point at which I should’ve said I’d cover fees for the ticket but I didn’t. There’s also my mistake but I didn’t deserve to get scammed. You don’t deserve to be scammed by your clients and neither does anyone else. I hope it never happens to you but what you said is disgraceful and distasteful.

You know what else is disgusting? Scamming swapd out of their business in their own website where you got the lead. But hey, you only care about your point of view.

4 Likes

Grow up my boy😮‍💨 live and learn but don’t be going at members like @Comfy for giving a realistic perspective

All of this is an experience, in this way people improve themselves. Don’t go outside swapd next time :smiley:

1 Like

Always deal on swapd to stay safe

1 Like

I think you are forgetting that I was the one buying a service, not the other way around. If there were any fees to pay, it wouldn’t be me paying them but the seller. I did this because the seller (who scammed) was going to make a very small amount of money and he pleaded with me to send the money directly to him.

For the Nth time, I’m not saying what I did is right. I’m not saying what I did was smart. Not once throughout this have I said this. This post was put up for two reasons as mentioned in the OP:

• Warn others to not make the mistake I made, even if it means paying a little extra;
  • Warn others about the scammer.

It was a mistake for me to fall for it, yes. Did I deserve it? Does anyone deserve to be scammed? No. For you to say that to anyone is pretty low and I hope the tables are never reversed where you have been scammed by a client out of money.

“You deserve to get scammed” is not a realistic perspective. It’s revolting to see that a respected member of the community who has been around for long enough to know people make mistakes and do get scammed in this business says that anyone deserves to be scammed in a topic where I was trying to warn others to not make the same mistake as I.

Instead of coming together to go against the scammer, you instead go against the person who was scammed and tried to warn the community to not repeat his mistakes. This is not what SWAPD is about and this only makes people like him stronger. As soon as I created this topic, he started to speak to me. When he sees all of this, he’ll again think to himself that it doesn’t matter because the users here don’t care anyway and he’ll continue elsewhere or here.

Yes, I made a mistake. But, did I deserve to be scammed? Are we just going to let scammers get away with things because the buyer fell for their tricks?

@Dekrim scammed you, but you also scammed Swapd company by bypassing the checkout system and refusing to pay ticket fees. In this case, both of you should be banned.

4 Likes