Premium 1.6 million follower page

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of followers: 1,570,000
Topic/Niche: Memes/Humor
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:

Extremely good reach. Does have ONE community standards violation for a recent meme, but it doesn’t affect anything. The page isn’t eligible for adbreaks or instant articles.

1 Like

Thanks for the premium tag! @SWAPD

1 Like

This is a better way of seeing the followers. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Interested in this listing. Please send me the @ thanks

1 Like

Please verify with @VERIFICATION and I’ll send you the link.

Interested Link and price and adbreak screenshot

1 Like

link plz and price also

1 Like

Please Url and price

Please verify yourself first

url and bin please

1 Like

This is my avg daily revenues just from sharing a single story post each day. I am willing to set the new owner up with the people I share articles for, so you can make money from the page from day 1.

2 Likes

Hello, im interested, could you send me URL and price?

Regards
Simon

1 Like

URL and bin please

1 Like

Interested! Url and price please :slight_smile:

Kind regards
Urh

1 Like

Whats the c/o?
Also, please send me the name

Bump :slight_smile:

Please reference the revenue above before making an offer. Based on current revenues, the page makes about $20k per year, just from posting a single story article(we also just commited to another deal sharing 2 links per day for $490 per week as well, but I can’t guarantee this as a long term deal). I will not sell for less than 1 years revenue, if I did that, I would be better off keeping the page. I know everyone values different things, but I will set you up with the person that I share articles from, so you will make money from day 1. Below is the performance from our current story article:

1 Like

Screenshot_20210407-210415_Samsung Internet

This is a summary for todays revenue, but it’s actually not complete yet.

1 Like

Link please

Bump