Premium 150k Movie/Celebrity Account Avg. 15k Likes - TOP USA

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 150k
Topic/Niche: fanpage (celebrity/tv)
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used: organic, hashtags

Description:
I have decided to sell my IG account. I have created it over 2 years ago. It comes with OGE. I am looking ONLY for BITCOIN. Don’t even offer in other payment methods as I already have high PayPal, etc. offers.
Over 600 posts with insane organic engagement. Would be great for personal/fashion/photography, etc.
I don’t post on it so often anymore but with frequent posting you can get back to the insane growth easily.
PM for handle.

Send me username also last price :slight_smile:

I like it to be fair but the price its little bit high if i want to resell it sometimes.
If u have any smaller account thats for sell hmu.

Sorry for taking your time.

Okay, but I am deciding based on the current offers which are $1800 in BTC.
Sold most of my accounts but have a few left although I am not selling those. Sorry.

Link warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (links), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to place URLs to your property inside the topic. The reason for this is so you don’t expose your URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

Pm handle pls

Check PM.

I never trust people that say this.

You have 153k followers total in 2 years. 15k/week “easily”? Laughable.

If you “easily” got this account back to 15k/week (that never happened), you could sell this account for $5,000 in 24 hours.

Why are you even making a comment if you aren’t interested in purchasing it?
Here’s one screenshot I found from the days I used to post 1-3 times a day. :slight_smile: Thanks for the comment even though it’s stupid and full of lies.

And also, the first 18+ months of the account were just for fun, it was private and I just shared photos I liked within the niche. I only started using hashtags, etc. recently. :slight_smile:

No need to get so butt hurt and call my comments stupid.

On Instagram, you’re only as good as your current stats. With all the changes that happened between August and now, they don’t mean anything.

Again, no need to get butt hurt and act like a child. I’m allowed to say my opinions openly. Some will agree and others will not.

If the account was as magnificent as you’re believing then it would have sold already.

Good luck anyway.

Dm me the username. :yawning_face:

Sent. :wink:

LOL I’m out. The stats are funny on this account. Won’t be replying on this thread again.

Sure, tell me what’s so funny in PM.

is it done by megas

What do you mean?

Whats the username, please !

PM handle please, quite interested!

handle username please