PREMIUM 170K INSTAGRAM - 60% US, 40% AVG ENGAGEMENT 85% FEMALE, OG GENERIC USERNAME

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 170000
Topic/Niche: Boys
Does it include the OG (original) email?:
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic
Original email? Yes

Description:

This is an account about prom/couples/cute boys. It’s 60% US and the rest is Canada, UK etc. It’s 85% female. It’s as active as it gets with posts up to 120K likes and 3 comments. NOTE THAT THIS ACCOUNT HAS AN ORIGINAL BRANDA-ABLE USERNAME (THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A FORMER USERNAME BEFORE THIS ONE. SUPER RARE).

I had multiple positive transactions here of big Instagram accounts.

1 Like

handle please

1 Like

why are your posts so spread apart?

1 Like

? Probably wrong thread

Sent

No, as a VIP I can see the URL of the handle you’re selling. The posts on the page are extremely spread apart. The last post was June 11, one before that was Feb 23, etc.

1 Like

“Extremely spread apart”. Huh. Not really. And I don’t use software. I barely post. This is true for all my accounts as far as recent months go. Previous to that you can see nice streaks. If you’re interested you can buy it. If not, thanks anyway. Have a nice one

lol, you don’t need softwares to be active. It’s not difficult. You should mention that, you make it seem like your posts are daily and its averaging those likes on every single post which just isn’t true. Be more transparent in your descriptions.

7 Likes

Last post on June gets 30k likes

One before on Feb gets 60k likes

This post truly deservers HELL ACTIVE title, if the op posts a new post and it gets the same level of engagements

PM Last Offer. Posts way too apart. Inconsistent pages are unhealthy pages.

1 Like

Sent

Seems like you’ve deleted the posts that haven’t gotten the high engagement as the posts you currently have published? Or is there any other reason the account is inactive?

The account has posted regularly for years. 500 posts with insane engagement. It’s not inactive by any stretch of the definition of said word. Simply stopped posting regularly just a few months ago. I rarely delete/archive posts.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Please limit your bumps to one every 24 hours.

4 Likes

Ok :slight_smile: