3 million Ultra Premium Facebook Page for sale / Business sale

Country of followers (majority): Italy, Turkey, France, Brazil, USA, and Rest of the world.
Amount of followers: 3,7 million
Topic/Niche: Entertainment
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:

This is a premium Facebook Page and the name is trademarked. Average reach per native post is around 220K and 100k per share.

It’s part of a global pages structure and is adbreak enabled. It can generate up to $250-300 dollars per day with the correct posts probably a lot more.

It is also a managed Facebook account so has a direct relationship with Facebook.

Only get in touch if you have a 6 figure budget as I am only looking to sell if the right offer comes along.

Thanks

C

6 figure budget for Facebook these days? ha!
Good luck!

4 Likes

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.

We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

Failure to comply may result in the removal of your listing.

Thank you!

Plz send me link and insight

Please send me Link, Insights and Price, thank you!

Can you show top countries screenshot and expected price?

Please send me the link! thanks!

Sorry I have to unlist this until you post some screenshots (requirement).

Relisting this as required screenshots were uploaded.

Thank you.

link plz

Link pls

Link please and price?

link and price

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.