Premium Instagram Competition across a 20 Million network [Exclusive Swapd Price $575]

Service type: Technology related Instagram Competition
Price: $575 per slot

Description:

The competition will take place at the end of March and will be aimed at technology accounts. If you are looking to grow either a technology account or an account aimed at followers who would like technology then this is for you. As per all follow competition of this nature there is likely to be a slight drop off after but by how much depends on your account so there are no guarantees.

How Many Slots will there be?
There will only be a maximum of 20 slots available (which is very low for a competition like this) and will be done on a first come basis.

Where will it be promoted?
The competition will be pushed out across a network of 20 million followers including the largest Technology related Instagram page that there is

If you want to know a sample of some of the accounts where it will be pushed please PM me.

Payment terms
Transferwire and Paypal accepted only.

This rate is an introductory rate and will go up on the next competition.

If you have any further questions please post below.

2 Likes

Can you PM me some of the accounts that will be used and estimated/guaranteed growth?

1 Like

PM’d you boss!

1 Like

replied to both

Another spot just taken off site…

1 Like

Wish I could afford this :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Do you have a general guess as to the total number of new followers after the drop off?

1 Like

send info please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yo PM me the account examples!

1 Like

Really hard to say as depends on your account I’d say between 5% - 15%. Keeping the number of slots low helps reduce this

Can you pm me accounts and details please

replied to all

Can I have info pls

1 Like

Replied @Doctor

Another slot sold offsite

1 Like

Exclusive Swapd price now updated. When the slots are gone they are gone.

pm pls good sir

Replied

What is the estimated follow growth?

a conservative estimate is 10k-15k

1 Like