Premium Memberships FAQ

What is a SWAPD Premium Membership?

A SWAPD Premium Membership offers subscription-based benefits that unlock exclusive features on SWAPD. The standout feature is the ability to access URLs within each listing without the need to request sellers to share them separately. SWAPD conceals URLs from the general public to safeguard the identity of the properties listed on our platform. Premium Members gain the privilege to reveal these URLs. Please note: In order to protect already listed properties from individuals with malicious intentions seeking to disrupt, access to URLs for properties listed prior to your Premium Membership signup date may be restricted.

How much does a Premium Membership cost?

A SWAPD Premium Membership is available for a one-time fee of 99 US dollars. This fee is not recurring, and you can enjoy the benefits of Premium Membership for as long as you use SWAPD.

I am a Premium Member, but I can’t see URLs. What’s the reason?

As a security precaution, new Premium Members may not have immediate access to URLs within listings created before their membership join date. This measure is in place to prevent malicious signups aimed at harvesting old URLs and causing disruptions.

Do I need to initiate a Checkout Ticket for influence deals?

No, as a Premium Member, you can offer your influence services in our Influence category without the need to start a ticket. However, regular sales still require the use of our checkout process. Checkout tickets are optional within the Influence section. Keep in mind that our warranty does not cover unsupervised sales, and you won’t receive support in case of disputes. Visit here to learn more about what falls under the Influence Deals category.

I’m a VIP member, do I need a Premium Membership?

No, VIP members enjoy more privileges than Premium Members. Applying for a Premium Membership is unnecessary for VIP members.

Can anyone sign up? Are there any restrictions?

Only members with a trust level of two can access Premium Membership benefits. This rule is in place to prevent newcomers from purchasing their way in, which could compromise safety. To attain trust level two, you need to actively participate and contribute to our community. To learn more about trust levels, click here. To check your trust level, go to your profile and click on Badges. Level two members will have a Member badge.

Why is the Premium Membership room empty?

SWAPD is a relatively new service, and it may take some time for the Premium Membership feature to gain popularity.

Where do I sign up?

To sign up for our Premium Membership service, please visit this link.

I have more questions regarding my membership, who should I contact?

If you require assistance, you can contact an administrator or reach out to us via email at support@swapd.co.

4 Likes